• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Coping With ADHD as an Adult

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I mean... I expect in some ways that the autistic meat is necessary to our becoming; ADHD is acknowledged as "on the spectrum" these days.

I know we each have our own flavor, too. Such Divergence rarely happens twice in the same way, and that divergence ultimately is the determinant of what can come down into the meat from the middle void.

It might in fact be more apt to ask if there are any of us here not on the spectrum.

Methylphenidate was a pretty great aspect of my youth, Not for "drug" reasons but because it put a goad of uncomfortability under me while focusing my thoughts tightly enough to cause my mind to align properly, and start drinking myself in from out there. That was the first time of my life "identity" started singing.

Before that I was just kind of "raw" and prototypical.

I probably have could have picked it up anyway but the methylphenidate was <3