• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Courage, Bravery and Religion

Reaction score
Awards
In listening to the "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald", and in terms of listening to songs I can be obsessive about them, it struck me as impressive of the line "At 7pm water burst in and he said fellas, its good to have known ya". Or similar.

It got me to think, I nearly got blown by the wind, skating shoes on a wet deck in the northern Atlantic, and saved myself at a handrail at the least second. Not the only time Ive danced with Death. Its wanted me since birth.
But thirty men went down on that ship, and it made me think about courage in the occult.

Its no secret that Im evangelical minded, due to being in that form of Christianity for years, but now seeing the actual principles, dropping church, taking on the Holy Spoirit and Jesus in getting to know them. This being said, its no secret that I explore the occult, explore religions. I was an explorer as a kid and anthropology curious as an adult. However, sometimes we have to face death. Im facing what I think may be COVID. I had all but the last booster, and thats all it may have needed to get me.

I believe it is beneficial to know your DNA and family tree, and understand the religious beliefs of the ancestors. Mine is Celtic with some possible Native American trace DNA. So, Ive had a stirred interest in both. This may lead to the breakthroughs you've been looking for, buried in the past.

So, courage and bravery in stepping outside of your religion, and seeing things as they are. How to also face death when it comes to it.
Many sayings are out there on the topic. What's your favorite quote on the topic?

Last edited: