• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Crossroad rituals (Hekate) other alternatives?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
There's a few crossroads rituals that one must do but unfortunately for me I can't do any of them because of the area I live in. I don't fancy having to explain myself to my Neighbours/the Police, the thought of being charged for littering or starting fires worries me.

But I was thinking of Alternatives to this matter... and I know this may sound stupid but however I was thinking of making the astrology earth symbol that could represent the crossroads.

Perhaps walk paths are considered crossroads as well? I could possibly do that instead.

Thank you in advance.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
There's a few crossroads rituals that one must do but unfortunately for me I can't do any of them because of the area I live in. I don't fancy having to explain myself to my Neighbours/the Police, the thought of being charged for littering or starting fires worries me.

But I was thinking of Alternatives to this matter... and I know this may sound stupid but however I was thinking of making the astrology earth symbol that could represent the crossroads.

Perhaps walk paths are considered crossroads as well? I could possibly do that instead.

Thank you in advance.
I would be inclined to get some dirt from an actual crossroads then working it into an earth symbol as you suggest. I had something similar in mind for another rite I'm planning.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The crossing (including of fingers) usually generates a flow at right angles to both the originating lines. The generated flow may be used (or misused) in ritual.

Tiled floors with square tiles are multiple crossings - like interwoven threads.

Locally the landscape meridians flow SW-NE (reversing several times an hour) and I have observed that the flows realign to a N-S pavement and return to their usual direction after exiting the pavement

So a pavement in a shopping center may work perfectly well. Get a job as an after-hours cleaner

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I forgot to mention that crossroads that I am near to are all concrete tar roads. There are a few ancient forests near me though.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The crossing (including of fingers) usually generates a flow at right angles to both the originating lines. The generated flow may be used (or misused) in ritual.

Tiled floors with square tiles are multiple crossings - like interwoven threads.

Locally the landscape meridians flow SW-NE (reversing several times an hour) and I have observed that the flows realign to a N-S pavement and return to their usual direction after exiting the pavement

So a pavement in a shopping center may work perfectly well. Get a job as an after-hours cleaner
What? What are you talking about?