• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Cults of The Shadow by Kenneth Grant

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Update:

71EvI7nqAOL._SL1450_.jpg

Many sincere occultists have hesitated to study the notorious left hand path for fear of stumbling into incalculable evil and ultimate damnation. As the last student of Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant has no such hesitations. In he shows that the left hand path has no connection with black magic-it is a legitimate balance to the right hand path dating back to the primeval phases of consciousness. Grant leads us on a dark pathway through Africa's Ophidian (snake) tradition Egypt's Draconian cult and the Tantric secrets of India and Tibet into the present day.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wiccan_of_Oz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, HoldAll, for reuploading some of these dead links. Some of the rest I am looking for on Ebook sites, but I have almost run out of time today. Hopefully I can reupload some of the remainder in the next few days (tomorrow I will be really busy).

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Great mid century brutalist cover

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Great mid century brutalist cover
The cover is better than the breathless blurb there from Amazon. Though, having read the book, I don't recall he showed the LHP "has no connection" with whatever. I recall some expanses of interesting info interspersed at too frequent intervals by the same half dozen or so anecdotes about Crowley, Frater Achad et. al. that Grant made a career of repeating ad infinitum. The book's worth a read, but also calls for some judicious skimming.