• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Curses Revisited: The Digital Dimension

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
In other sectors of this forum, a flame war has been flickering with death threats made. Can one curse effectively via posts in a message board? There seem to be any number of hindrances: anonymity, lack of personal contact,etc. The whole activity strikes me as being a lot like two neighbors hating each other and randomly lobbing steak knives into the other's back yard on the off chance he'll hit someone.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well, something made the flames go higher, so there IS def. something. ive seen many fires, never very big or ending in deaths, but overheated persons going crazy, yup.

ive tried to be part of it once. which i found quite the accomplishment. you know in the sense of doing something so not me. so dont get me wrong i dont get it either, but i do have noticed while i was at it that its not like fighting spouses who yell dirty things and then forgive. to me it was a sort of out of the blue triggering on certain words that made me act out of my comfort zone. you seem to have a decent rambling language skill for it as well.

maybe they use emo curses? like make me cry, bitch! i need feelings, give! now!

or their mum got home early and found them making a mess of the kitchen. you know kids only understanding hitting down and stuff. and there is no downer then Looser, but there needs to be a release so why not on a forum with unknown folks (who cares for being nice and good its just texts with maybe people behind it ) and if they do know at least they say they have skill in the unseen.

at least thats how i look at it. thankfully we have mods here cause when my kids act like that i hit even harder. i like quiet silence and stuff. so maybe its an invite to join, you know, kindergarten level of toddlers making friends while playing cowboy .

or they just cant get it up, have noone to sexting with, forgot they have hands to do it themselves and now they are angry cause illegal king charles has a nicer milf to sleep next to then they ll ever have.

anyways its a wyrd online thing where people seem to miss Nero's days of feeding people to lions.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
well, something made the flames go higher, so there IS def. something. ive seen many fires, never very big or ending in deaths, but overheated persons going crazy, yup.

ive tried to be part of it once. which i found quite the accomplishment. you know in the sense of doing something so not me. so dont get me wrong i dont get it either, but i do have noticed while i was at it that its not like fighting spouses who yell dirty things and then forgive. to me it was a sort of out of the blue triggering on certain words that made me act out of my comfort zone. you seem to have a decent rambling language skill for it as well.

maybe they use emo curses? like make me cry, bitch! i need feelings, give! now!

or their mum got home early and found them making a mess of the kitchen. you know kids only understanding hitting down and stuff. and there is no downer then Looser, but there needs to be a release so why not on a forum with unknown folks (who cares for being nice and good its just texts with maybe people behind it ) and if they do know at least they say they have skill in the unseen.

at least thats how i look at it. thankfully we have mods here cause when my kids act like that i hit even harder. i like quiet silence and stuff. so maybe its an invite to join, you know, kindergarten level of toddlers making friends while playing cowboy .

or they just cant get it up, have noone to sexting with, forgot they have hands to do it themselves and now they are angry cause illegal king charles has a nicer milf to sleep next to then they ll ever have.

anyways its a wyrd online thing where people seem to miss Nero's days of feeding people to lions.
King Charles is illegal? You sound like Ollie Cromwell.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
some dude wrote that in a locked stupid topic. everyone is illegal. the dude didnt know. idk either btw, flamewars are strange. it gives of heat but how? idk.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
itneverfails.jpg

Batman is ofc the mod here...

KjEno186

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I would say that to the extent that an emotional response has been triggered, one could propose that a 'digital' curse has been effective. Those without a strong defense, who are imbalanced and make little to no effort to practice balancing rituals (e.g. LBRP) appear to be most easily swayed. One could chalk it up to simple maturity, but what exactly is that? Life experiences should ideally assist a healthy mind towards a natural equilibrium. But, as they say, "there's no fool like an old fool."

venuslocal

Neophyte
Reaction score
In other sectors of this forum, a flame war has been flickering with death threats made. Can one curse effectively via posts in a message board? There seem to be any number of hindrances: anonymity, lack of personal contact,etc. The whole activity strikes me as being a lot like two neighbors hating each other and randomly lobbing steak knives into the other's back yard on the off chance he'll hit someone.
Psychic links don't have to be made through physical contact, intent is enough. Nor is a real name, photo etc. needed, an 'Anonymous' name is enough. Remote Viewing experiments have been done where the viewer isn't told the target, all they've been given is a series of random numbers not corresponding to the physical location of the Target. It would seem that curses would follow the same idea of Intent being the important factor.

Additionally, curses often work through the element of fear so even telling someone they've been cursed can be enough to bring about negative effects in that person.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I would say that to the extent that an emotional response has been triggered, one could propose that a 'digital' curse has been effective. Those without a strong defense, who are imbalanced and make little to no effort to practice balancing rituals (e.g. LBRP) appear to be most easily swayed. One could chalk it up to simple maturity, but what exactly is that? Life experiences should ideally assist a healthy mind towards a natural equilibrium. But, as they say, "there's no fool like an old fool."
Exactly. Some very rare people have a way of writing that hits home right were it hurts, that give you the creeps despite yourself. It helps if these persons already have a certain reputation and you're in awe of them. For example, I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of a forum curse by TheGodKing but will probably laugh at anyone else here trying their best to empress me with their edgy rantings and ridiculous claims to mysterious powers.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think that offline courses work though. Not enough of a magical link, Jason Miller would say.

Last edited:

venuslocal

Neophyte
Reaction score
Exactly. Some very rare people have a way of writing that hits home right were it hurts, that give you the creeps despite yourself.

That's an interesting skill that can be learned and is popular is the "Speed Seduction" community. A nice book to learn it is Mind Control Language Patterns by Dantalion Jones.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Psychic links don't have to be made through physical contact, intent is enough. Nor is a real name, photo etc. needed, an 'Anonymous' name is enough. Remote Viewing experiments have been done where the viewer isn't told the target, all they've been given is a series of random numbers not corresponding to the physical location of the Target. It would seem that curses would follow the same idea of Intent being the important factor.

Additionally, curses often work through the element of fear so even telling someone they've been cursed can be enough to bring about negative effects in that person.
Come to think on it, a name one chooses and identifies with his ideas (as in a forum) would most likely have a pretty strong link with the writer.

Exactly. Some very rare people have a way of writing that hits home right were it hurts, that give you the creeps despite yourself. It helps if these persons already have a certain reputation and you're in awe of them. For example, I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of a forum curse by TheGodKing but will probably laugh at anyone else here trying their best to empress me with their edgy rantings and ridiculous claims to mysterious powers.

I don't think that offline courses work though. Not enough of a magical link, Jason Miller would say.
Now you're like the new marshall in some bad Western who just told the gang of leering yahoos "I ain't afeart of none a' ya!" They're sure to try and bushwhack you.

Ileana

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Awards
will probably laugh at anyone else here trying their best to empress me with their edgy rantings and ridiculous claims to mysterious powers
@HoldAll Considering you were an armchair occultist, should I practice a simple bad luck curse on you. And maybe you shouldn't insult someone who has mysterious magical powers, because if he truly has, and flexes it on you...

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
@HoldAll Considering you were an armchair occultist, should I practice a simple bad luck curse on you. And maybe you shouldn't insult someone who has mysterious magical powers, because if he truly has, and flexes it on you...
As long as we're on that topic, what about AI. Could a mage hex an AI respondent? I imagine so. Could AI be set up so as to hex others? I imagine if I could write algorithms for that, I could retire after peddling that to the interested state security organs, terrorists so-called, or whomsoever.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Far be it from me to insult TheGodKing, I'm really in awe of the guy, and it's more than possible that someone with similar powers is just lurking here and is even more capable of ruining my life. Why would you want curse me with bad luck though? To teach me a lesson on general principles? I'll freely admit that my cockiness was perhaps a mistake and directed at impotent edgelords posturing in forums but I refuse to be cowed by a random person on the internet.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
As long as we're on that topic, what about AI. Could a mage hex an AI respondent? I imagine so. Could AI be set up so as to hex others? I imagine if I could write algorithms for that, I could retire after peddling that to the interested state security organs, terrorists so-called, or whomsoever.
I guess you would have to ask yourself "What would a successful outcome look like?" for cursing a chatbot :)

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

Arguing online is the most retarded thing to do but other than that, there shouldn't be any hinderances because of it. It might even work better. For remote viewing I only use strings of numbers and letters. Works as good for locating aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean as well as fags annoying me online in their messy (and often stinking) kitchens.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Arguing online is the most retarded thing to do but other than that, there shouldn't be any hinderances because of it. It might even work better. For remote viewing I only use strings of numbers and letters. Works as good for locating aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean as well as fags annoying me online in their messy (and often stinking) kitchens.
How do you verify the aircraft carrier location? I've read then- Captain Joseph McMoneagle's book, but he had the military to check up on what he said himself to have seen.

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
How do you verify the aircraft carrier location? I've read then- Captain Joseph McMoneagle's book, but he had the military to check up on what he said himself to have seen.
Correlation is vital. Unless the results are checked by 'normal' means, there are no successes. Trying to find the remote viewing experiments where the results were not correlated with the participants...

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Correlation is vital. Unless the results are checked by 'normal' means, there are no successes. Trying to find the remote viewing experiments where the results were not correlated with the participants...
That is what I was asking. How to know if the aircraft carrier I saw was where I think to have seen it? I just checked online. One can google roughly the location of all 11 USN aircraft carriers. My query, though, is to verify precisely where one is, aside from remote viewing. The U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt, for example, is "in the South China Sea." For a remote viewing to be real, we would need another info source that gave, say, latitude and longitude, visible islands, etc.

I suppose if you could get the name of a crew member and physical description, that'd be strong evidence. Names are worn centered on the right breast pocket of the uniform. Also note where in the ship he is typically on duty. Of course, in the present official mood, you're liable to get arrested for spying if you share your experiences. Better to find a shipboard acquaintance and see where he is at some stipulated time. So, there's your homework today. Go down to the docks and start trilling, "He-e-e-ello sailor!"

Last edited: