• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Daniel A. Schulke - The Green Mysteries: An Occult Herbarium

Share a PDF of a book.

Milton

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
GMcoverSm-562x843.jpg

THE GREEN MYSTERIES is a complete lexicon of the spiritual, magical and occult properties of plants. Containing more than 400 individual entries, this occult herbal focuses especially upon plant power as an emanation of spirit, and how herbs are utilized in the active practices of magic and ritual. It includes trees and herbs from the Americas, as well as native European plants familiar to students of the Western Esoteric Tradition. Prepared with the modern occult practitioner and researcher in mind, it draws from diverse sources of herb lore, folk magic practice and myth, as well as religious and occult traditions. Interspersing the encyclopedic plant entries are short narratives addressing the spiritual dimensions of the vegetal world, the concept of wildness, and the practice of occult herbalism. Much of the material is also drawn directly from the author's experience working with the plants themselves. Many of the featured herbs also feature tables of correspondence, linking the plants to gods, spirits, planetary attributions, and psychological states. As a further arena of investigation, some also feature a Spirit-Retinue, a grouping of thirteen personified attributes, virtues and powers demonstrating the plant’s dominion of power within the human sphere. The text is also augmented with recipes and 'The Dream-Book of Sylvanus', a short dream interpretation manual examining the significance of specific plants in dreams. The Green Mysteries is accompanied by over 300 original illustrations by artist Benjamin A. Vierling, prepared in collaboration with author especially for this volume. Paying homage to the traditions of the European herbal, these faithful botanical renderings uniquely embody the viriditas of each herb ―its ‘sacred green power’― as well as its magical character and arcana.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
barely an hour late and most the pirate gang already here
257 mb???
@HoldAll confirm it's legit por favor?
no disrespect to OP ofc.
thanks for the share
Post automatically merged:

I did it myself it's legit, very nice scan quality.
sorry for the clutter this is an excellent share huge thanks to op again.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
barely an hour late and most the pirate gang already here
257 mb???
@HoldAll confirm it's legit por favor?
no disrespect to OP ofc.
thanks for the share
Post automatically merged:

I did it myself it's legit, very nice scan quality.
sorry for the clutter this is an excellent share huge thanks to op again.
I indeed tried to check it out but it was so slow to load that I gave up after a while. Mega seems to be acting up right now, @dosintheshell's copy refuses to load as well.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Great work! Ah, now it's loading, ever so slowly... anyway, many thanks!!

Lord_Cthulhu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Many thanks! Already own it but now I can check it away from home woot woot