• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF David Thompson - High Magick 101: A Beginner's Guide to High Magick

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
61LC207c5ML._SL1500_.jpg

A book version of my popular online class, High Magick 101, 202 and 303. In this book, I combine the classes into one single reference book, with easy to follow instructions designed to allow the interested student to progress from beginner to practitioner in a few days or weeks.

No tedious meditations are needed. But you will need to invest in the time and space to begin practicing magick. I also include links to the items you'll need.

Then I'll present a stripped-down high Magick ritual which includes all the needed steps, but in a stripped down manner to allow for practicing magick without the need for a lot of space or elaborate props.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!