• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Dead burnt birds

Rainmaker

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
im new to this forum so please excuse me for being a fool. I have been working with occult practices for a long time - mostly astrology, energy healing, and manifestation magic. However, I have been dealing with this situation in a home that I’ve been living in for the past year. It’s my friends house and I’ve been guarding it and taking care of everything while he traveled most of the year. It was a huge commitment because I wasn’t supposed to ever leave the house unattended for more than 3 hours at a time.
many strange things happened here but most notably - people have been leaving dead animals outside of the house and also recently someone must have had access and left a dead rat inside of the house while I was sleeping. This happened within the 4 hours of time I was sleeping.
first off, there were dead burnt birds being displayed also outside of my work building when I first moved in here, and then there were dead burnt hummingbirds, western flickers, and all types of dead birds consistently being left outside. I tried to blame it on the cat for a while to keep my sanity but honestly the cat was inside many of the times the dead animals were left there and the cat obviously isn’t going to burn them. Also the cat couldn’t have gotten to my work and left all the dead birds outside of there too. also the way the feathers were plucked and displayed in radial patterns and all the elaborate and unusual positioning of the animals seems like it was done by a human.
i am moving out- despite the situation with me feeeling basically trapped here for so long.
i really believe there is something going on here that’s purpose or mission for all of this is being hidden from me intentionally.
Also people have been leaving chocolates and cigarettes too? There are many other weird things going on here.
does anyone know anything about stuff like this? Why this is happening or what it is?

i would really appreciate any responses to this.

Thank you

Rainmaker

Visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I don’t know anything about either of those.
Do you think there is something about the house that serves a purpose for this? Or if it is about me at all? Or am i caught in the crossfires ?

Reaction score
Awards
I would think the latter. It could be that someone is trying to hotfoot your landlord, and is using different forms of magic, notably sympathetic and contagion magic.
Post automatically merged:

There is also the possibility of natural causes. Or perhaps someone wants you to taste their tastes like chicken recipes. On a google search, several natural causes reasons pop up, through the placement and frequency is very strange, which leads me to think of folk magic or religions involving animal sacrifice.

Last edited: