• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Death

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Reflection on death in the alchemical process, as an initiatory path and resurrection to a new life. Death is seen as rebirth.

Death as an element of evolution
Far beyond a sad and dramatic event, alchemists consider death an evolutionary event, in addition to being a step in the alchemical process, a phase known as Nigredo.

In alchemy, the death of the old is a necessary condition for the birth of the new. It is not seen only in the concept of the “after death” and its implications. But this represents the driving force of the transformations of matter and soul, which the alchemist seeks to carry out in his laboratory (interior and/or exterior).

The reflection of this text about death is in the alchemical view, so we will in some moments talk not only about man as the raw material of the Work, but also metals and vegetables.

According to Alchemy, the natural destiny of everything in life is destined for evolution. Alchemists, after studying the area, came to the conclusion that the base metals (any of which were not gold or silver) had a “path error in their evolution”, as they were destined to be gold, which is the maximum state evolution of metals.

Still according to alchemists, the death of these metals is necessary to continue the journey of evolution. In this case, it is not the end, but a resurrection that allows a new beginning.

It is like taking something in a steady state, which by an error of course has become paralyzed and, through alchemical operations, gives it a new beginning. The same is true of us. The inner fire (of consciousness) is the impulse that allows us to die and be reborn in order to continue or accelerate our evolution.

a death in life
Bringing the issue to the human level, with death we change state. We abandon the past, the old man/woman to be reborn in a new consciousness.

We do not speak in this text of the death of someone dear. The grief here is different. It is the initiatory death, the meaning behind the “digging the earth” that I wrote some time ago. In Alchemy, we learn to honor the meaning of death, as an opportunity for rebirth and, most importantly, that it is possible to “die alive”.

Every time we want to change, improve, find another way… death is necessary. And how difficult it is for some people. For most, in fact. It's difficult because it requires letting go of who we were, from what was possibly our comfort zone for a long time.

When deciding on a new path, it is necessary to let the fire scorch what is left behind. Inner Alchemy uses the fire of consciousness to scorch “the old self”, that version of us that is not in connection with our divine essence.

And then, did you understand how death in the alchemical process occurs in us and in our life? When we decide to change careers, the old professional life must burn at the alchemical fire. Our version of this career needs to die, for our new path to be born.

You have to die to be born again, in an improved version.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Yes and no. On several points. I'm not a lawyer or logic scientist, so don't expect a fallacy discussion.
Just know several exist.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
On Alchemy, you're caught up in the first out of four stages.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Also in Alchemy death is the goal to be overcome. In their evolution death takes on a new meaning and it is very secret none of the slumers can grasp it. death is who consumes all and nothing consumes it, the mother of the gods

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
These are two different 'deaths'
Reflection on death in the alchemical process, as an initiatory path and resurrection to a new life. Death is seen as rebirth.

Death as an element of evolution
Far beyond a sad and dramatic event, alchemists consider death an evolutionary event, in addition to being a step in the alchemical process, a phase known as Nigredo.

In alchemy, the death of the old is a necessary condition for the birth of the new. It is not seen only in the concept of the “after death” and its implications. But this represents the driving force of the transformations of matter and soul, which the alchemist seeks to carry out in his laboratory (interior and/or exterior).

The reflection of this text about death is in the alchemical view, so we will in some moments talk not only about man as the raw material of the Work, but also metals and vegetables.

According to Alchemy, the natural destiny of everything in life is destined for evolution. Alchemists, after studying the area, came to the conclusion that the base metals (any of which were not gold or silver) had a “path error in their evolution”, as they were destined to be gold, which is the maximum state evolution of metals.

Still according to alchemists, the death of these metals is necessary to continue the journey of evolution. In this case, it is not the end, but a resurrection that allows a new beginning.

It is like taking something in a steady state, which by an error of course has become paralyzed and, through alchemical operations, gives it a new beginning. The same is true of us. The inner fire (of consciousness) is the impulse that allows us to die and be reborn in order to continue or accelerate our evolution.

a death in life
Bringing the issue to the human level, with death we change state. We abandon the past, the old man/woman to be reborn in a new consciousness.

We do not speak in this text of the death of someone dear. The grief here is different. It is the initiatory death, the meaning behind the “digging the earth” that I wrote some time ago. In Alchemy, we learn to honor the meaning of death, as an opportunity for rebirth and, most importantly, that it is possible to “die alive”.

Every time we want to change, improve, find another way… death is necessary. And how difficult it is for some people. For most, in fact. It's difficult because it requires letting go of who we were, from what was possibly our comfort zone for a long time.

When deciding on a new path, it is necessary to let the fire scorch what is left behind. Inner Alchemy uses the fire of consciousness to scorch “the old self”, that version of us that is not in connection with our divine essence.

And then, did you understand how death in the alchemical process occurs in us and in our life? When we decide to change careers, the old professional life must burn at the alchemical fire. Our version of this career needs to die, for our new path to be born.

You have to die to be born again, in an improved version.
not real deaths, true death is hunger and a horse for a universe, true death is how this whole world got here.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
In Beethoven's 3rd symphony, 2nd movement, the 3 deaths of the initiate/hero are illustrated: release from the physical, emotional and mental bodies

In the 3rd movement the initiate steps out on the inner planes and is imitated by nature spirits (double time rhythm) and later the greater devas (half time) until at the end of the 3rd movement the nature spirits, greater devas and the initiate are united their action - in the 4th movement

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ive always found, what you call the greater devas very annoying. In the end it made me think of the story where they either cut the kid or give it to a mother. Thanks to our new invention copy paste it still became half time.

The double time thingy is pretty cool, except when you are around someone who thinks youre a nature spirit. Double time rhythm became endless loop. Until the universe pulled the plug and now its spiraling again. Thankfully. I got stuck on 4 for 10 years....

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I now understand what people mean when they say prison planet, im still here by my own free will though. As i always was.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I still have my Elk Dying Carpet. My deal with death is to give me the time for a last powwow dance on it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I specialized on Eschatology during my theology study. Now I am an expert on knowing nothing about death.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Mmm the last time i was in hoorn, south-holland i saw an native american woman in the mcdonalds. It seems the place to be these days, the mac. Thats what you get when i am asking, begging, ordering, everything i could think of to give me help and the only ones anwsering are age old gods and spirits, know these days as evil.

Im sorry though, that i didnt have the time to explain, but my mum was dying and only after years they where able to resolve the issue. Ive always been the patient one. But it hurts, so do your thing.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Btw sorry for the typos, i got visitors..

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm trying to remember the galaxy, but its lost.
All i know is that they claim to be the ones owning mecca. In Saudi Arabia the are known as the ancient ones. They call me family, as in they know who i am and are of the blood.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
A Special Mourning,

I have lost both my parents and both grand-parents. I have some understanding of what unexpected emotions you might experience.

Mmm the last time i was in hoorn, south-holland i saw an native american woman in the mcdonalds. It seems the place to be these days, the mac. Thats what you get when i am asking, begging, ordering, everything i could think of to give me help and the only ones anwsering are age old gods and spirits, know these days as evil.

Im sorry though, that i didnt have the time to explain, but my mum was dying and only after years they where able to resolve the issue. Ive always been the patient one. But it hurts, so do your thing.
(Immediate Personal Condolences)

No matter how old we are, it’s never easy to lose a parent. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve.

Sincerely,
R

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, im glad we are able to resolve the matter now. I was very on my instincts and did whith what i found. There was no harm intended other then to save the truth.

My most beautiful truth is still how a meteor created a ❤️ by attacking the earth. It is still seen in the flag of my ancestors:
images

Hail Frisia!

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: The OrderReligion, Spirituality and Meditation
SUBTOPIC:
※→ Diluculo_DelFuego,

Yes and no. On several points. I'm not a lawyer or logic scientist, so don't expect a fallacy discussion.
Just know several exist.
(COMMENT)
Posting #2 and Posting #3 have a relationship in the:

◈ The Number of Stages of Alchemy.​
Tu Quoque.​
The fallacy is that flaws in one religion can be justified by pointing to flaws in another.​
◈ The application of a fallacy to a discussion on matters of the Supernatural.​

Seven-stages-of-alchemy.jpg

Posting #4 - Regression 'vs' Destruction​

This would normally be true. Regression would be something like a solution that returns to a previous acceptable and productive state. Whereas break-thoroughs using the destructive solution would be the destruction of all obstacles going forward (and you cannot turn the clock backward)(there is no instant replay). In the universe of Newton, Einstein, and Hubble, have only observed the arrow of time moving forward.
The rules affecting Logic in the Universe of Newton, Hubble, Einstein, and Higgs are not necessarily the same rules that are applicable to the universe in which the rules are applied to Supernatural Beings.

Most Respectfully,
R