• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Deep Meditation Using Magick

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Through my own magick, and spiritual practice I have found that - effective and deep meditation, and general zen states of being are possibly difficult to come by for most people.

This only occurred to me after I saw how much internal work, and general effort it takes to consistently reach strong enough thinking, and active meditation, during my ritual work, and in my general personal spiritual practice - in general.

Years ago I immediately saw the benefits of using, the demons and djinn - and angels for my meditation, and for increasing my personal focus, and general thinking strength and emotional power - which thereby helped my personal level of center, and general meditation force to enhance, and grow in force, and general sorcery power. For me, both my meditation calm - and my internal energetic power, and sorcery meditations are all one in the same thing now, and I enhanced this years ago, and over time...using several god forms, and other spirits - to deeply elevate my internal well being, and force my internal focus - to where I needed it to be.

Here are the god forms and spirits that I used.

vassago...used to deeply heighten and elevate my personal point of control, and self meditation and thinking control - thereby increasing my overall spiritual strength and power

marchosias...used to increase and cause a breakthrough for spiritual life and cause a deeper meditation practice so that, one can reach a spiritual and thinking, and meditation breakthrough that is life changing

balam...used to drastically increase personal and internal focus and thinking quality so that meditation is much easier to sustain and reach, and personal problem and spiritual and meditation problems are removed

achaiah...used to greatly help develop and increase my thinking power and meditation strength which will in turn, help my spiritual understanding and provide deep mind development long term

lovel...used to deeply elevate the personal chi and qi energies power and to find deep and stable life balance, and help cause general thinking to be much higher so that easier and deeper states of meditation can be reached - easier, and at all times

These are just a few god forms, and demons - and spirits that I have worked with, but they can deeply and grandly - and greatly help with internal focus and mind self control, to that point that you have deeper, emotional control, and mind thinking is just...easier, and more satisfying and less problematic - in general.

I have greatly enjoyed using these spirits, and several others for - creating a deeper and more lasting, and life enhancing - and life changing meditation practice that I still deeply use, to this same day, because the sorcery works quite well - and can literally be used to drastically erase problems, and enhance life in all ways that can remotely be seen, and felt. And you might even have your thinking power increase, and your life - long goals gets accomplished faster, considering how much higher you might be meditating, and generally thinking, with a much - higher quality of life living, from a much higher and stronger - internal and other worldly meditation practice, helping you to succeed with your - spiritual life ideas, and goals - long term.