• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Definitive guide on awakening kundalini

Someone's asking for help!

t_p7

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings

Anyone know of any reliable sources that had proven to provide a no BS guidance in kundalini awakening? I am open to any suggestions, Youtube videos, Books etc.
If you have experience and knowledge in this matter please feel free to share.
And yes I am aware of the potential dangers and side effects.

Thank you

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It's good that you're aware of the potential side effects and dangers involved. In my experience things went south for an entended period of time. But again, i had no guidance, i was young growing up in a typical Christian faith family. For some reason i was just born KNOWING that faith had too many discrepancies that i just knew weren't right or correct for me. The best advice i can give is to physically prepare your body by nurturing it properly on top of (of course) GOOD GUIDANCE and i can't emphasize this enough. Neven Par has written what (in my honest, humble opinion) could easily be considered a masterpiece on the subject. I was blessed to be a WF's member when i found it available for me to read before dishing out the pricetag of the title, and i can truly say it is a literal "how to guide" for proper, lonesome kundalini undertaking. He has answered so many questions and provided such wonderful guidance. There's a couple of concepts i don't see eye to eye with the author, but nonetheless i rather just sprinkle my own salt on those without letting it deter me from acknowledging everything good it does offer. I wish i had that book years ago. The book is available right here for your consideration in case you'd prefer to check it out before you purchase it, and is available to buy on Amazon as well. I sincerely hope i was able to help you somehow. Many blessings on your path and undertakings :giggle:

t_p7

Visitor
Reaction score
It's good that you're aware of the potential side effects and dangers involved. In my experience things went south for an entended period of time. But again, i had no guidance, i was young growing up in a typical Christian faith family. For some reason i was just born KNOWING that faith had too many discrepancies that i just knew weren't right or correct for me. The best advice i can give is to physically prepare your body by nurturing it properly on top of (of course) GOOD GUIDANCE and i can't emphasize this enough. Neven Par has written what (in my honest, humble opinion) could easily be considered a masterpiece on the subject. I was blessed to be a WF's member when i found it available for me to read before dishing out the pricetag of the title, and i can truly say it is a literal "how to guide" for proper, lonesome kundalini undertaking. He has answered so many questions and provided such wonderful guidance. There's a couple of concepts i don't see eye to eye with the author, but nonetheless i rather just sprinkle my own salt on those without letting it deter me from acknowledging everything good it does offer. I wish i had that book years ago. The book is available right here for your consideration in case you'd prefer to check it out before you purchase it, and is available to buy on Amazon as well. I sincerely hope i was able to help you somehow. Many blessings on your path and undertakings :giggle:
Did you refer to any other sources other than that book? have you had a successful kundalini awakening with the book if you don't mind sharing?

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I just got around reading most of the book. It is a big boy of 800 plus pages!!! But since my experience was so dreadful when i was younger and i'm older now, i have started with just very basics of physical conditioning before i delve into anything deeper. Whatever little i have dared doing, its genuine on point. The guy knows what he's talking about. Age is a factor hardly anyone considers sometimes, just like diet... I'm 43 now and i have 2 precious girls i care for. When you got a family and home over your shoulders, any spiritual practice becomes a luxury!!! :LOL: But i will most definitely post here my experience whenever I get around full circle of my practice. Thanks for asking!!

t_p7

Visitor
Reaction score
I just got around reading most of the book. It is a big boy of 800 plus pages!!! But since my experience was so dreadful when i was younger and i'm older now, i have started with just very basics of physical conditioning before i delve into anything deeper. Whatever little i have dared doing, its genuine on point. The guy knows what he's talking about. Age is a factor hardly anyone considers sometimes, just like diet... I'm 43 now and i have 2 precious girls i care for. When you got a family and home over your shoulders, any spiritual practice becomes a luxury!!! :LOL: But i will most definitely post here my experience whenever I get around full circle of my practice. Thanks for asking!!
Cool! I'll look into it then. Thank you!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings

Anyone know of any reliable sources that had proven to provide a no BS guidance in kundalini awakening? I am open to any suggestions, Youtube videos, Books etc.
If you have experience and knowledge in this matter please feel free to share.
And yes I am aware of the potential dangers and side effects.

Thank you
We have both kundalini books by Neven Par in the Library. Additionally, I would like to recommend this psychiatry-oriented book describing cases of spiritual development gone wrong, just as a reminder to be careful when dealing with such tremendous forces: