• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Demons & YHWH

Slytherin

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
While constructing my shield, I conjure a sphere of white light with YHWH and build up with Ki, Psi, aether etc. I have evoked demons and talked to them. Will the use of Tetragrammaton hamper my interaction and potentially prevent curse casting through petitioning the demon

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Tetragrammaton is there for your protection. Tetragrammaton in a way is just Fire-Water-Air-Earth for example. These also have their negative aspects, so in a way you can invert the Tetragrammaton to the Evil side by using the - aspect of the elements inside the Tetragrammaton, this should be pleasing to the demon.

Slytherin

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Tetragrammaton is there for your protection. Tetragrammaton in a way is just Fire-Water-Air-Earth for example. These also have their negative aspects, so in a way you can invert the Tetragrammaton to the Evil side by using the - aspect of the elements inside the Tetragrammaton, this should be pleasing to the demon.
Pazuzu, Dra'talon, Glasya Labolas never bothered me with my usage of divine shields. They just communicated telepathically (I can penetrate human minds myself) and went ahead

@Amur How to invert the Tetragrammaton to the Evil side? Write or visualise YHWH upside down?

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Pazuzu, Dra'talon, Glasya Labolas never bothered me with my usage of divine shields. They just communicated telepathically (I can penetrate human minds myself) and went ahead

@Amur How to invert the Tetragrammaton to the Evil side? Write or visualise YHWH upside down?
Well do a symbolical link to yourself of the negative aspects of the elements. The elements are bound by the pentagram, but the inverted pentagram denotes Matter over Spirit, and that's the 'evil' side.

**edit note: You could do your own sigil with the tetragrammaton and then always use that.

Aeternus

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

Hm, that's interesting. Back when I used to contact Demons, whenever I would use Tetragramaton shield, I would have some difficulties.

Also, mind telling me in private more about Dra'talon, you got me curious.