• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Describing the appearance Demons as they have appeared to you

Everyone's got one.

Saint

I / Me / Myself
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This is a thread created to talk about the appearances of the demons or other entities, deities, as they appeared to you. We know they have no physical form, and their manifestation can be very... varied, yet there are people who seen them appear quite similar. Whatever is the case, it is always interesting to hear different experiences (feel free to attach them to your message, if you wish).

Those who have been working with demons, or contacted them in any way or form, how did they manifest to you? Feel free to attach images describing them the most accurately.

This is how a couple of infernal appeared to me during my time with them.

・☽ King Belial

andrej-z-t-october-11.jpg

belial-prince-of-hell-by-anubisfett-dfoml9o-fullview.jpg

pouya-zarif-ahriman002.jpg

When he was not in a dark, shadowey form, he appeared as a muscular male, with dark long hair or without hair, but with huge horns. He always had a very powerful, demanding aura, stern, solid.

・☽ Lucifer

lucifer_embrace_by_jdelnido_d6d1en8-375w-2x.jpg

image_jvNDyOVv_1693946836090_512.webp

・☽ Prince Sitri

11e14ab89b91923f789e1a7123fae75370ddae96.png

・☽ Abaddon

bdd3264227abf69409d863f00fb360cc800f7991-2-666x500.jpg

He also appeared in a very angelic way, with flowing blonde hair, in shining gold armor, and piercing yellow-red eyes.

・☽ Zozo

5667.png

71ea45fb136e45d9952e5bd1caba1315.jpg

e9810d3f8c824b4e9d6f63ecf0336d38.jpg

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
In another thread, someone said the "appearance" of a demon is its sigil. Personally, reading at least some descriptions, I suspect how a demon "looks" depends a lot on the looker's preconceptions and wishes. I rarely read a demon's literal, true, and accurate description without thinking of the sequel to "Donnie Darko" where the born-again chick gushes, " Jesus? My Lord has great abs curly chestnut hair and a great tan."

Saint

I / Me / Myself
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
In another thread, someone said the "appearance" of a demon is its sigil. Personally, reading at least some descriptions, I suspect how a demon "looks" depends a lot on the looker's preconceptions and wishes. I rarely read a demon's literal, true, and accurate description without thinking of the sequel to "Donnie Darko" where the born-again chick gushes, " Jesus? My Lord has great abs curly chestnut hair and a great tan."

I've never heard about that, and I think it mainly reflects on how they interpet them. We are all "souls" demons included to begin with, therefore, any form of manifestation in any shape is just a self-representation of themselves.
Of course, if the entities chose not to give these people a humanoid form, or their visualisation abilities are limited, even a Sigil will do the trick, and may be just enough for these people.

But the reason why they chose to manifest in a certain way? It it depends on multiple factors.

You can find descriptions of demons' "preferred manifestations" from different texts. Individuals' experiences of how they seen a demon appear is varied as well, but it happened quite often that similarities were involved. It said that there are some demons who are willing to change their form if requested. Now, the way how other deities or angels appear just to take some example is also just a matter of visualisation and how they wish to appear for you, since no souls have a body physically resembling a humanoid to begin with.

This is always a tool for them to deliver an image, an effect, a certain energy, the same way you chose your clothing, makeup, hairdo based on the event you participate in. It represents the nature of the entity, be it a demon, an angel, a deity etc.

Your visualisation abilities can also influence if they appear to you, as some people struggle to visualize even a sigil while practicing. How experienced you are to fell into a trance, leave behind your consciousness, connect with the entities to meet them on other dimensions does influence how vidid these manifestations can be, OR if it is even possible for them to show something to you that you have no sense to even see properly. For they can try to appear to you, but if your abilities are not sharp enough, it's like trying to appear in a dirty, shattered mirror covered with filth. You will not appear to see yourself - neither they are.
My mother is a great example. Her visualisation ability is very poor, so it's rare when she sees humanoid appearance of her Master, or the angels she is working with.

I love how in case of Zozo, for instance, in 90% of the cases I've seen people describing him as a thin figure with blacker skin than black, and yellow or white eyes.
I've also seen people describing demons appear to them in a shape of animals, over humanoid shape, even if many people claimed to see them in a humanoid shape. I think, the reason why they chose a shape, may have some meaning, a definite goal, but it can change any time and in each individual's case.

For instance, if a demon desire to seduce you, they'll take a form that is attractive, so it'll be easier for the to wrap you around their fingers, and get what they want. Like, um... as @HoldAll said, ripped, for example. Jokes aside, it can represent their powerful masculine energies.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
One of the truly wearying things about O9A is the members' ruling aesthetic sense. Most all their depictions of allegedly mighty Dark Gods look like anemic junkies who are having a really bad hair day and a worse one emotionally.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
One of the truly wearying things about O9A is the members' ruling aesthetic sense. Most all their depictions of allegedly mighty Dark Gods look like anemic junkies who are having a really bad hair day and a worse one emotionally.
Couldn't describe it better 😀
Post automatically merged:

This is a thread created to talk about the appearances of the demons or other entities, deities, as they appeared to you. We know they have no physical form, and their manifestation can be very... varied, yet there are people who seen them appear quite similar. Whatever is the case, it is always interesting to hear different experiences (feel free to attach them to your message, if you wish).

Those who have been working with demons, or contacted them in any way or form, how did they manifest to you? Feel free to attach images describing them the most accurately.

This is how a couple of infernal appeared to me during my time with them.

・☽ King Belial

andrej-z-t-october-11.jpg

belial-prince-of-hell-by-anubisfett-dfoml9o-fullview.jpg

pouya-zarif-ahriman002.jpg

When he was not in a dark, shadowey form, he appeared as a muscular male, with dark long hair or without hair, but with huge horns. He always had a very powerful, demanding aura, stern, solid.

・☽ Lucifer

lucifer_embrace_by_jdelnido_d6d1en8-375w-2x.jpg

image_jvNDyOVv_1693946836090_512.webp

・☽ Prince Sitri

11e14ab89b91923f789e1a7123fae75370ddae96.png

・☽ Abaddon

bdd3264227abf69409d863f00fb360cc800f7991-2-666x500.jpg

He also appeared in a very angelic way, with flowing blonde hair, in shining gold armor, and piercing yellow-red eyes.

・☽ Zozo

5667.png

71ea45fb136e45d9952e5bd1caba1315.jpg

e9810d3f8c824b4e9d6f63ecf0336d38.jpg

Well, I think it is time to share how Demons appeared in my case as well.

Let's begin first with Lucifer. He appeared something like this, when he showed me his dark aura:

download-33.jpg

As you can notice, the spark of his dark knowledge is there, the principle of rebellion as well.

And, for the more light nature, he appeared to me like this:

download-35.jpg

I must say, I gained a lot of knowledge from him as well, and also stronger will and power of character.

Next we have Satan:

download-36.jpg

And finally, one Demon I managed to work with quite well, and made me interested in very romantic and intimate stuff is Asmodeus:

download-38.jpg

That is what I had to share about the appearances I encountered during my Infernal workings.

Last edited:

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
In my noon days I had been focusing on Dantalion and asking for Him to appear to me and for communion. One morning, not long after having gave a few offerings I woke up and an image was superimposed in the middle of my room. I have been preoccupied with prepping and the apocalypse for a while and had asked for help, advice, foretelling of keeping and managing my property in the country. The first image was the view from the top of the hill I live on in my vineyard. The sun was rising in a very vibrant gold light. I took this as reassurance that everything would be OK. The image changed into a stack of sprockets turning around a central beam. I took this to mean that things were in motion, I had been heard, and He was helping me. It was all surrounded in an electric blue aura and it elevated up and through the ceiling. I have read that the blue aura and leaving through the ceiling are characteristic and common of Him. My scrying skills were non existent, I believe I was visited for assurance that it was all very real shit I was getting into and that I had been heard and was on the right path. Hail Dantalion.