• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Detection of and removal of parasites.

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly, how is this done, besides visualizations like the Middle Pillar (someone suggested a great exercise of the heart and mind flame which I will use daily)?
My apologies if Ive posted something similar (I have two posts that Im aware of, one does cross over by title into parasites, so will check that out and flag this if it is a duplicate kind of post.

What I have experienced in the past week:
Repitive illness
Problems sleeping, either broken or complete insomnia
No dream recall in a month
Am weaning off marijuana use, back on prescriptions after a month of no refills
Saw a raccoon sized thing with many legs scramble up on the northwest side of my bed, my cat looking at it as it raced past us both and disappeared
A day or two later tingling/moving/gnawing sensation on head
Problems visualizing
Problems making contact to any deioty or angel

What in the hell is occurring? Did somebody bind me?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly, how is this done, besides visualizations like the Middle Pillar (someone suggested a great exercise of the heart and mind flame which I will use daily)?
My apologies if Ive posted something similar (I have two posts that Im aware of, one does cross over by title into parasites, so will check that out and flag this if it is a duplicate kind of post.

What I have experienced in the past week:
Repitive illness
Problems sleeping, either broken or complete insomnia
No dream recall in a month
Am weaning off marijuana use, back on prescriptions after a month of no refills
Saw a raccoon sized thing with many legs scramble up on the northwest side of my bed, my cat looking at it as it raced past us both and disappeared
A day or two later tingling/moving/gnawing sensation on head
Problems visualizing
Problems making contact to any deioty or angel

What in the hell is occurring? Did somebody bind me?
What helps me is spending more time in nature, buying mineral water eating healthier exercising.

I think mundane stuff should come 1st

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Didn’t you already ask this ?

btw that sounds like someone’s cursing you or sending spirits your way...

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah. This topic is probably closed.
After use of the Heart Flame along with shungite and tourmaline, in a blind test both subjects had enhanced mood and less heart pain.
So, this might actually be the best banishing tool imo.

Reaction score
Awards
My own personal us of the Heart Flame exercise is helpful to me in reducing or eliminating pain.