• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Djinn/Arabic magic assistance

Jehnni

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
If anyone has good info and thoughts on how to best begin to practice djinn summoning (safely) related magic please post here my name is jenn funny enough . any insight would be greatly welcomed and appreciated from people who know of this or Arabic magic experience/insight generally. Thanks for reading my post be blessed

Last edited by a moderator:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have any practical experience with them myself, so I can only recommend books. Judging from his other works, Corwin Hargrove's "Practical Jinn Magic" is probably the most beginner-friendly book on this subject while "Jinn Sorcery" seems to be more advanced judging from its description. Additionally, you might search our Library for books with "Jinn" or "Djinn" in the title. Hope this helps.

Jehnni

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you ! It does help most assuredly :) In that case, I think I will check out the Corwin Hargrove one first and get a feel for some beginner friendly exercises in this regard
Post automatically merged:

Actually it appears the Hargrove link is dead but in the meantime I’ll check out Red Magick Djinn spells book I found here

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you ! It does help most assuredly :) In that case, I think I will check out the Corwin Hargrove one first and get a feel for some beginner friendly exercises in this regard
Post automatically merged:

Actually it appears the Hargrove link is dead but in the meantime I’ll check out Red Magick Djinn spells book I found here
Sorry, mega.nz deleted my old account due to copyright complaints, I'm still in the process of re-uploading my books to the new account. I've updated the link now and will look through the other books on the jinn/djinn I've uploaded for dead links

If you want to make a thorough study of Jinn magic, make sure the Hargrove book is not the only one you read, it's a bit short on theory and focusses more on practical results.

Jehnni

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Okay that is sound advice & I definitely won’t stop with only the Hargrove book. I don’t usually full rely on authors of that type when I can avoid it but I do still appreciate them as practitioners who want to distill a topic down to what they perceive brings the most simplest executed results