• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

DMT

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hey guys, its been a while since I posted but I have recently been working on securing some laboratory equipment in order to play around with isolating compounds. (It started with essential oils and kinda went down the rabbit hole). I am not quite sure where this topic falls but I figured there's some science 'y shit in this so I guess ill post it here.

I am waiting for my Soxhlet to come in and will be doing initial experiments using acacia confusa tree bark which can be easily found in my country. Basically gonna try denatured alcohol as a solvent of the mashed acacia bark till i get a tincture with DMT akaloids and play around with a few washes, maybe hexane or naphtha in a separatory funnel (still trying to research a decent methodology for this)

Anyway the end goal is to extract DMT and use it hahaha.

From anyone here that has used it before. I would like to know what kind of experiences you may have gotten. I do want to see how it can affect my practice in the sense of maybe it can help me punch through this weird wall i hit when i am in deep meditation. (its literally a geometric grid I can't go passed even at my best moments of gnosis)

In case you got stuff to share feel free I would love to be enlightened with your experiences. For reference this is what a soxhlet looks like and also what acacia confusa looks like.

400px-Soxhlet.JPG
HTB1yR6gOFXXXXc.XpXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Very interested in this journey of yours. Gonna follow this thread.

Is there any reason you do not want to purchase DMT instead of making it?

And in that same vein, if you have not tried DMT before, how will you measure the success of your endeavor to extract it?

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Very interested in this journey of yours. Gonna follow this thread.

Is there any reason you do not want to purchase DMT instead of making it?

And in that same vein, if you have not tried DMT before, how will you measure the success of your endeavor to extract it?
Thanks Skull! Will definately do updates. As for procuring it here in my country. Unfortunately our dmt scene is really still in its infancy and im a little weary of just trying to buy some. As of now i am not too familiar with any reputable supplier. Add to that my country's current stance against things that can be classified under dangerous drugs.

However DMT is not illegal here perse, there is a lot of xenophobia around it.

As per measuring its success, i do have quite a few guides but i need to also identify sone methadologies of verifying if my final product is pure as the solvents used in the guides i jave read so far are quite toxic if there are any leftovers in the final extracted compound. Plus ill need someone to trip sit haha.