• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Does anyone have a or know of a invocation to the Angel of Earth Phorlakh?

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
He's mentioned in the Key of Solomon and in Konstantinos Summoning Spirits. In the KoS he his name is one of four angels mentioned on the seventh pentacle of the sun. If I can't find anything else I might just try the Psalm recommended for that pentacle. I just want to work with him specifically not the other four angels. Has anyone else come across it by chance?

FYI: I'm not going about this from a traditional ceremonial framework but more chaos magick/witchcraft approach only using the information borrowed from grimoires on ceremonial magick. I've already done this before and known other people that have so as afar as safety I think I'm good.