• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Does Anyone Have The Old 1996 CD's For Monroe Institute's Hemi-Sync Gateway Experience?

Someone's asking for help!

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
If you do, would it be too much of a bother to rip the audio (preferably in a lossless format like .wav or .flac) and upload it to so I can download it (you can use google drive or mega.nz if you want to upload a gig or more for free)

I want to test it out, but I'm pretty sure at this point whats being released has been altered and only the people who were lucky enough to be around at that time actually have the real deal

In 2020 this entire thing started trending because of tiktok (ironic, I know), I only heard about it from a friend in 2021 (more like the end of 2021, this year is almost up)

That made me think even more that what is being released on the Hemi-Sync website (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) isn't the real deal anymore, only the first few batches of CD's released in 1996 are probably legit, and the rest were altered

All the new stuff they are releasing now is probably garbage too, at the request of government agencies (I know, I'm paranoid)

I really hope someone can help me with this request, there has to be some old wizard on here

Now whether you know how to rip audio from a CD or you know what google drive and mega.nz is, is the real issue lol

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I have Gateway Experience Wave V from 1996. The CDs were given to me and I have never used them. Also the Journey Home from 2000

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
I have Gateway Experience Wave V from 1996. The CDs were given to me and I have never used them. Also the Journey Home from 2000
Could you please "rip" (copy) the audio from the CD's and upload it? (with the naming scheme preserved, you have to listen to the right track in the right order)

If you have a gmail account uploading to google drive with be the simplest way

Also you should probably try them