• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Donald Tyson - Kinesic Magic: Channeling Energy with Postures & Gestures

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
71Kq2ldXNyL.jpg

Discover a system of magic that you can use to create any ritual, any charm, any spell you need in your life…with no special tools required. Kinesic magic is a new approach to Western magic that uses body postures and hand gestures to channel and utilize the fundamental esoteric forces. This book includes the basic postures and gestures as well as numerous practical exercises to master them. Renowned occultist Donald Tyson also shares a range of complete rituals―from simple to complex―for calling forth the powers of the elements and planets, commanding spirits, healing the body and mind, and more.

Magical systems often require the use of tools, altars, jewelry, or other accoutrements. Kinesic magic simply uses twenty-four hand gestures and twenty-four basic postures to invoke, direct, concentrate, project, and banish powerful magical forces. This unique system connects your physical and mental energies with the five elements, the seven planets of traditional astrology, and the twelve signs of the zodiac. This magic of the empty hand can be used anytime, anywhere for remarkable magical results.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for this sharing. I have read this book and I am still trying to add "mudras" into practice. (LBRP, LHRP...). I didn`t go into it any deeper. The book came out in 2020. It is not very well explained visually.
Has anyone been practicing these forms of rituals for a long time (at least 6 months)?
What is the source? There are no references in the book.
There are no videos and personal reviews around. Recently, FF mentioned something short in his video.