• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection Dragon Rouge courses(1.0-3.0) for a limited time

Share a single link to multiple books.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I tried to report this thread to delete it as promised...well guess people want this link to stay up!
GIF by ESPN Deportes

FraterDeweyDecimilus

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
I'm missing 2.0 and when I go to download it here the folder is empty. Is it still there or what's the deal?

HoldAll

Apostle
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
una

unable to download...link not working
Post automatically merged:

now worked..thanx
Took me a while to download that file, mediafire made me jump through several hoops, and on top of that I got a virus warning.

So here is what I have in a separate Dragon Rouge folder, three scans to which I added "Dragon Rouge Magical Courses 1_new" from the mediafire link:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jim Dandy

Neophyte
Reaction score
I just checked the mediafire link and downloaded the file with no problem. And scans with two different AV programs got no mention of any virus.