• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Dream journal

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
First I will list locations I go to only in dream:
Dark house. Unlawful, teens, drugs, music and parties only. No routine. Very wild.

Transport tunnels/trains/buses.
Being stuck waiting for a train in an alien world.

this one i dont understand. I will say cinema because the darkness reminds me off the cinema from when i was a kid. Its just a dark man made place with tonnes going on. But i only remember entrance and a few monuments within.

some kind of mall. So much within that i just dont understand any parameters off.

13/11/23
Regular day. Saw a friend who dreams like us. I didn't realise I was dreaming. We spoke about astral travel. I woke up within the dream. Still within the dream, I tried to astral travel or lucid dream. I thought I was awake and thats what I do when I wake up. In the dream, I went into a bright collection of colours red blue and gold, awkwardly sized polygons that I only just remember. So intangible. Then chaos. My phone was alerting me to planes
going down. Snow storms were crazier than ever. Cities caused destruction. Explosion and fire.

I might add more retroactively

18/11/23
Seeing really beautiful woman around the neighbourhood. In this timeline, there large family as moved in below. They have occupied the communal garden below. However we had planned for that day to have a celebration for our grandma. My grandmother is dead but I never knew her, so I wasn't upset when she passed. But it's odd. That thought never occurred to me. It was a fact that she was alive. Therefore different timeline. I spoke to the beautiful person and they were OK with it. There was enough space.
Oddly I called her "tiny human" which is something I say to my (very young) students when I have them.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Cluster of dreams from 19/11/23

Exorcised a demon or a spirit.
Partly had to become its friend. I was very proud of myself but also impressed. I had finally exorcised something. Blue spirit chilling on my bed is gone.

I think I was 50 or 58 years old.

I was remembering how ages 30s and 40s skipped me. Being sad I couldn't remember being 46, or 48, fir example. Perhaps I had wasted years.
I wanted to tell a close friend. Felt like a lot of evil ruling over me was finally dead. This was a weird one. I have little recollection of it. Mainly of doing it happened and trying not to tell people.
Then, perhaps I woke up and fell asleep again. So,
In another dream -

Went to dig up some stuff near site of spiritual whatever. Black sand. A dig site was here from archaeologist but perhaps unfinished. We found demon skull and regular spine. My friend freaked out. I was like lol whatever. Then we found daedulus wings. Which was awesome.

I don't remember the way we got back into mundaneity but we did end up in a indoor football area. I had a fat demon chasing me. It had short arms or they were tied up. Long nose maybe? Snout? It wasn't gonna catch me as I was too fast. However I tried to out smart it and mistimed it. I asked my friend to help (idk the name, I haven't met him yet on this timeline, remember I was in 2050/60 in this dream). My friend did something and with great timing to save me from being assaulted as I kept losing grip on the floor and couldn't gain speed. Unfortunately as we were in a indoor football area, I fell into a goal, and the dream transformed to a sports game. Then I woke up.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Cluster of dreams from 19/11/23

Exorcised a demon or a spirit.
Partly had to become its friend. I was very proud of myself but also impressed. I had finally exorcised something. Blue spirit chilling on my bed is gone.

I think I was 50 or 58 years old.

I was remembering how ages 30s and 40s skipped me. Being sad I couldn't remember being 46, or 48, fir example. Perhaps I had wasted years.
I wanted to tell a close friend. Felt like a lot of evil ruling over me was finally dead. This was a weird one. I have little recollection of it. Mainly of doing it happened and trying not to tell people.
Then, perhaps I woke up and fell asleep again. So,
In another dream -

Went to dig up some stuff near site of spiritual whatever. Black sand. A dig site was here from archaeologist but perhaps unfinished. We found demon skull and regular spine. My friend freaked out. I was like lol whatever. Then we found daedulus wings. Which was awesome.

I don't remember the way we got back into mundaneity but we did end up in a indoor football area. I had a fat demon chasing me. It had short arms or they were tied up. Long nose maybe? Snout? It wasn't gonna catch me as I was too fast. However I tried to out smart it and mistimed it. I asked my friend to help (idk the name, I haven't met him yet on this timeline, remember I was in 2050/60 in this dream). My friend did something and with great timing to save me from being assaulted as I kept losing grip on the floor and couldn't gain speed. Unfortunately as we were in a indoor football area, I fell into a goal, and the dream transformed to a sports game. Then I woke up.
Wow! So you went far into the future in a dream? That never happened to me before. Although, I don't remember much of my dreams.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I believe so. I also believe it is not the first time. I've had many dreams of future scenarios, but this is the first time I've been given a year or a date and remembered it. Perhaps the two different dreams were in different times but my memory was rough this morning.
I've been reading Bill duvandack today. He suggests pineal gland stimulation leads to clairvoyance. Given I do that before sleep most nights I might be developing my second sight!
Journalling and pineal stimulation would be my advice for remembering more, but I'm sure you knew that already 😁

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have recalled 3 dreams within 4 nights. 1 of which was vague. The 2nd, personal.
This morning, I had 3 sleeps and 3dreams. They are so hard to pick apart. Trying to remember a dream after 1 or 2 dreams was hard but I tried my best and this is what I got.

Removed names of people and places.
- - -
Dream A)
At "work" somewhere ive never been) and served a tall blonde ive never seen. Lost phone at some point. Go back to work (some kind of fried chicken shop) and ask around for it. Find empty case. Not surprised because it's your neighbourhood. Decide not to let this Upset you or fester because you know it's not worth making thought space negative.

Public transport isn't working. Too much traffic. Blonde from earlier is still somehow waiting so it's been like 30 mins. You're like damn. Mega far from home. And she recognises you. Start walking together. She is thin. Two inches taller. Natural blonde. Very thin nose. Consider trains but they mess you up more? Trains are always funked in dreams. You two decide instead to go get dinner.

End up in "white house" another location I go to sometimes.

Dream B)
Some point you're with a friend. Chased by a giant black women and hid. Hiding behind rows of computers. They come around the row. You cannot move. Youre no longer hidden. Panic and Play dead. They kick you around a bit. Can't still my breathing. I think they know im faking it, but they leave you and your friend anyway.

Dream C)
View bad politician at some point. Something like you gotta help him instead of battle him. Do two timelines
One battle and drain him, and no one wins.
Other one feed and give life and every one wins. Ew that it's "said politician".
But whatever, the subconscious uses who it can.

This dream was almost stream of long decisions. Like weeks or months. Each one was like +13%. Maybe energising a dark god. Eventually I realised I was a god.

There is so much more I have forgotten. Its weird because I rehearse the dreams before falling asleep again. Even lulling myself into thinking I've already typed it up. I rehearsed the last dream the most and it is the shortest. It lacks the details that interests me (monkey brain) I guess(!)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have recalled 3 dreams within 4 nights. 1 of which was vague. The 2nd, personal.
This morning, I had 3 sleeps and 3dreams. They are so hard to pick apart. Trying to remember a dream after 1 or 2 dreams was hard but I tried my best and this is what I got.

Removed names of people and places.
- - -
Dream A)
At "work" somewhere ive never been) and served a tall blonde ive never seen. Lost phone at some point. Go back to work (some kind of fried chicken shop) and ask around for it. Find empty case. Not surprised because it's your neighbourhood. Decide not to let this Upset you or fester because you know it's not worth making thought space negative.

Public transport isn't working. Too much traffic. Blonde from earlier is still somehow waiting so it's been like 30 mins. You're like damn. Mega far from home. And she recognises you. Start walking together. She is thin. Two inches taller. Natural blonde. Very thin nose. Consider trains but they mess you up more? Trains are always funked in dreams. You two decide instead to go get dinner.

End up in "white house" another location I go to sometimes.

Dream B)
Some point you're with a friend. Chased by a giant black women and hid. Hiding behind rows of computers. They come around the row. You cannot move. Youre no longer hidden. Panic and Play dead. They kick you around a bit. Can't still my breathing. I think they know im faking it, but they leave you and your friend anyway.

Dream C)
View bad politician at some point. Something like you gotta help him instead of battle him. Do two timelines
One battle and drain him, and no one wins.
Other one feed and give life and every one wins. Ew that it's "said politician".
But whatever, the subconscious uses who it can.

This dream was almost stream of long decisions. Like weeks or months. Each one was like +13%. Maybe energising a dark god. Eventually I realised I was a god.

There is so much more I have forgotten. Its weird because I rehearse the dreams before falling asleep again. Even lulling myself into thinking I've already typed it up. I rehearsed the last dream the most and it is the shortest. It lacks the details that interests me (monkey brain) I guess(!)
Awesome!!!

Reaction score
Awards
Side note' I've found my journal to be helpful to record by voice, with minor corrections of course.
Then I backlog in a physical journal, and it triggers more detail of the dream, or shows my thought patterns.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Side note' I've found my journal to be helpful to record by voice, with minor corrections of course.
Then I backlog in a physical journal, and it triggers more detail of the dream, or shows my thought patterns.
My journal is up and down. For example some mornings i have 1% recall of the dream. When i next recall, I will have to try this Diluculo.

After having such powerful dreams I am seeking them again. However, they do not come. Mundane dreams aside, my recall come morning is poor.
Currently working on stimulating mind more before sleep to push meditation higher to get back into timeline breaking dreams.

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sub thread: Personal Case study on increasing dream recall. 30/11/23

This is a personal diary. This is subjective to myself. I'm posting this to see any dream correlations, general interests, and to connect with other dream magicians.

Reading more at night has led to more active dreams. 3 nights out of 7 I had active dreams after reading (compared to using visual entertainment before sleep). This case study is subject to personal bias. Other measurements; meditation is used nightly, but not consistent enough to be measured or considered.

Summary; reading led to almost incomparable recall differences in the morning. A greater recall took place.

- Theory suggests low brain activity before bed correlates with easier dream recall.

In the 4 nights without reading, I had recall, but it varied from 0% to a few moments within the dream (snapshots, a few words here and there, if they had higher emotional response, e.g., seeing a celebrity).

In the 3 nights after reading I had higher recall. I cannot give a percentage (that isn't 0,) as I do not know how much I forgot.

Suggests a movement away from TV aids dream recall.

- - - - -
Findings from most recent dream: (others above)

Last night I had another cluster dream. See above postings for other cluster dreams.

In the most recent cluster dream, I experience the normal time dilation. I experienced physical travel (different countries).

Locale exploration disambiguation; for years I have had snapshots of random places. (Coastal cave, large white hotel, modern and nice home, large streets with grand restaurants on one side, beach walk, balconied place of study) yet I have little idea of what they are.

Finally, in my most recent dream, I saw more detail on beach walk locale, by choosing to go there. This suggests higher dream/thought control.

From there I went to where I expected the large restaurants to be, but it wasn't there. It was instead a retirement home. My friends joked about it. Went to dark place (i think some kind of arcade or cinema complex for a cult, this is another location I see only in dreams).

I also experienced gender changing. I had also gained a little weight (a literal 'dream body' if you will (?)
Then a dream about the future (seeing a new, fancy, company, and them joining it. This was one days worth of events).

Another odd dream within this dream.

Playing a video game. I've seen this game before but only in other dreams. I played and completed 3 times before I knew what was going on. But this was all within the overall terrestrial dream relating to my friend, and likely my subconscious. For example, I would come out of the game and into his home/our Old place. I do not remember the game well opening screen is dark. Many details.
Then several more regular dreams related to my people, and are more likely terrestrial then anything else.