• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Dreams and dreamscapes

Reaction score
Awards
Dreamscapes is the territory you're in while dreaming, which should be familiar to you based on past experience living in that area or type of terrain.

I have had a puzzling dreamscape or two, areas I was unfamiliar with and with odd facets, such as carpeted stairs/stair runners everywhere.

How does one from the point of going to sleep re-enter that previous dreamscape?

How does one control every facet of the dream occurring?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I see (no pun intended :) ). How do ea one control the dream and explore alternate entries in the dreamscape?
Just by willing it, or you can talk directly to the dream itself. If you wish to go to New York in your dream you direct your focus there, but it’s not “you” who creates that reality. Do you choose exactly where you end up, what you see around you, who you see around you, etc?

Reaction score
Awards
It just puzzles me that it starts near a highway interchange and right turn in a tunnel system leading to a building like the Sears Tower, even though it's not the Sears tower. An angry Muslim found the chariot card in my Bible that I wasn't carrying.
It puzzles me, so I want to renter it, explore it like a ninja and get a detailed overview remembered.
Post automatically merged:

Had a dream that was more like a nightmare...some dreams are best left alone.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'm having difficulty remembering my dreams. And, my Subconscious mind plays tricks on me. Like for example: I know I dreamt of Jesus the other night. I didn't remember anything, and then My Subconcious gives me a glimpse of what that dream with Jesus was. I would see Jesus in my Mind's Eye but then that's it. What was the message? Nothing, nada.

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps it was an invitation to read his words?
I've noticed reduction of nicotine and decreased use of pot have helped me to dream.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you cannot control it any more than a sailor can control the sea.
Being trained in science I like to identify beliefs and test them

Many years ago with a girlfriend on a small island. She walked down the boat ramp close to the somewhat rough sea. I called her back but she did not come

So I visualized a large wave making her run back. Nothing happened

So I visualized three small waves forming a large wave. Immediately that happened and she ran back

I did not tell her

Reaction score
Awards
I was able to pathwork Vav by visualizing the Hierophant card and using a Yah-El mantra. I glimpsed four different cultures sacrificing a bull, with no sound other than the mantra chanting silently.

I have tried but not able to re enter the dreamscapes. I did however have more dreams, like a nightmare of missing a McDonalds drive thru Hot Fudge Sundae which repeated twice..also one of me selling meth.

Reaction score
Awards
That's dreams for you, reality mixed with subconscious garbage.
Post automatically merged:

That's cool!
I take it that you're talking about the Vav pathworking? There are different methods, some more ceremonial in nature, but found that method to be effective, as long as you can simultaneously chant in your mind, and hold the image of the card in your mind.

Last edited: