• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Dreams of demonic portals, the architect, and Lyla.

Someone's asking for help!

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all, I hope you are well.

I have a very powerful friend who has had incredible dreams since he was 2 years old of;
Demons, combat and dying,
Of long-term imprisonment, freedom and. release,
The 3 fates, (hear no, speak no, see no evil),
of different watchtowers,
Meeting witches in "the witches realm",
The dream master/the architect/the one who hides in the infinite corridor who searches for Lyla,
and finally, in his most recent dreams, he gained the ability to have complete control over his dreams such as opening portals into different realms.

Now I like to think he is my Edward Kelly and I am his Dr dee. However, being a novice myself (1 year of study) I really struggle to categorise everything he says, or to make real sense of it. I've known him for 15 years, and more or less we've always discussed his wild dreams. Because there are so many dreams, it's hard to say "ah, you're travelling to these aethers/watchtowers. Or, "you met demon x who resides in x," because I don't know.

Mayhap the magi here can help, because this feels significant. Everything links together, but I have attempted to summarise this.

Or who resides within him - why did a demon kill him every night since he was a kid, only for him to learn his name is memory a decade later, and kill the demon? How without ever going near the occult - is beyond me. I understand at least, having a name like memory is power in dreams, but that is all. Any explanations?

Its a complicated timeline.
I also understand time is not necessarily linear in these worlds exterior to ours.
What if he was the demon? It'd explain his power. It'd explain another part of his most wild dream; trying to go somewhere, and a little child is stopping him with all his force, to the point where my friend destroys the child's body. Despite total death, the child succeeds, my friend does not go to the place he wished, and instead, in his remorse, finds a temple to lay the body. However, the temple is filled with dead bodies already, and the steps are piling up with them.
I suggested it isn't him, it wasn't his thoughts, and thusly, he was just observing something insane. Any explanations?

The 3 fates. He met them a month or so after i started teaching him about magic. He was aparrently on a rampage in his dreams, because he is so used to combat in dreams, due to the demonic torture he endured. He arrived in the realm of the 3, wanting to fight. But he saw a man drumming (drumming out the sounds of evil, hear no evil) a man who could not hear ( i forget the original description) and the eldest man, who could not see. He quickly understood that he was powerless, and gave up wanting to attack them. What does meeting them mean? And why did he go here?

Infinite corridor - I'd like to learn more about this, but from what I understand, it's a place with the potential to link every dimensional moment in space and time or realm.
A few years ago, he met the architect, or what he calls, the dream master, one who is very powerful in dreams, having been stuck there for an eternity. Another friend has visited him, and he called him the architect, hence the duonym.
He explains he came here searching for a women he loved - Lyla, or Lyda.
My friend met him again in his most recent dream.
he was being chased. He learnt dream control and made portals. He realises he can finally find HER the girl who the dream master seeks. He made a portal and entered the witches realm, who couldn't deny his power (it seemed they wanted to deny it). The witches seemed really powerful, and they got on with him. They told him two other things, he has been to hell inumerous times, and he has had sex with a demon.
Arrogant in his new power, He tries to bring Lyla (HER) to the witches realm. Apparently this realm is too close to hell, because in his arrogance, he sent himself and lyla to hell. A demon of mud and blood attacked them, and he got them out. However, she lies in the witches realm, sick from the demons blight. The witches said we need to close these portals, and my friend said "no, not all demons are evil." Also, closing a portal cost a magicians life, so he said no twice.
He wishes to male up for his mistake and find the dream master and reunite her with lyla.
My friend is fine. Sad, due to his chaotic mistake, but unblighted. Why? Who, or what is he?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Most of us exist across parallel timelines. Dreams are perhaps the primary means of learning transfer

Timelines may have quite different contexts. Once I saw a timeline of successful Nazi culture that improperly interacted with a timeline of Arthurian/Grail culture. The timeline source in this part of the galaxy was not pleased and sent out appropriate entities to separate the lines

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's a really interesting idea, especially for him. For a period of time, he was being tortured in a nazi style camp. After a time there was a sense of freedom and he and his group escaped - whether it was death, or the alliance, we are unsure.
Post automatically merged:

Please if anyone has any idea of what these ideas could mean it could help my friend a lot.

Last edited: