• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – Other E.A. Koetting - Mastering Soul Travel Course

Share a book that's not a PDF, EPUB, or MOBI.

DurumKebab

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sales page:

A Field Guide To Unlocking Astral Gateways, Traversing The Planes, And Reuniting With The Source Of Consciousness Itself​

1. Go Transdimensional​

The first step of soul travel is to transcend physicality, and awaken inter-dimensional awareness.

2. Ascend To The Godplane​

I did not choose the term "Godplane". It's an obscure occult word I've seen.

And while I dislike the religious baggage attached to the word "God", in my experience, it's the most accurate term in English.

Inside this supreme plane, every ounce of your consciousness is undeniably overwhelmed with the conviction that you've accessed the Source of Consciousness itself.

You just know you are at the summit of existence.

When there, you'll bathe in its omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence - able to create and destroy entire universes at will - and for the duration of your stay, you are truly a Living God.

To undergo ascension to the Godplane, you'll need to unlock specific astral gateways through the guidance of Ascended Masters.

3. Return To Your Physical Body With Omnipresence​

The express purpose of this trascendent trek is to ultimately return back to your ordinary life on the physical plane, and preserve the deep conscious connection to Source, so it fuels your performance of magick.

The fundamental difference between mysticism and magick is that a mystic desires permanent reunion with Source, whereas a magician desires only temporary reunion and returns to physical life to fulfill their destiny.

In Mastering Soul Travel, You'll Learn:​

• The true cosmology of the Astral, Mental, Causal, and God Planes... you cannot read this in any occult grimoire, because I mapped it personally
  • How to Soul Travel—no previous experience with astral projection is necessary
  • Introductions to the ASCENDED MASTERS for apprenticeship... yes, even YOU
  • My most powerful techniques for opening the Chakras, which enabled my Ascent faster than any other meditations
  • How to enter communion with the Source of Consciousness, and retain the OMNIPRESENCE back in your physical life
  • How to POSSESS the physical body of a human being—white magicians will hate this one
  • Secret access into the Temples of Light on the Astral Plane
  • Field guide to unlocking Astral Gateways... you'll be pitifully lost without a map
  • How to adeptly pilot your Spiritual Bodies, and avoid losing control of your travel
  • My "Anchoring" technique that prevents premature return to your physical body... this is a must-have, otherwise you risk disrupting your entire journey
  • How to read the Akashic Records to view past, present and future timelines
  • Rituals of transdimensional shapeshifting
  • How to build "critical mass" on the Astral Plane to manipulate the Physical Plane
  • My practice for raising an entire army of Astral Entities to carry out tasks

Download Link:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Grazie mille 😘
Stick to English please, any post in a foreign language longer than a few words (and don't even make one of those again) will result in a warning.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

Sales page:

A Field Guide To Unlocking Astral Gateways, Traversing The Planes, And Reuniting With The Source Of Consciousness Itself​

1. Go Transdimensional​

The first step of soul travel is to transcend physicality, and awaken inter-dimensional awareness.

2. Ascend To The Godplane​

I did not choose the term "Godplane". It's an obscure occult word I've seen.

And while I dislike the religious baggage attached to the word "God", in my experience, it's the most accurate term in English.

Inside this supreme plane, every ounce of your consciousness is undeniably overwhelmed with the conviction that you've accessed the Source of Consciousness itself.

You just know you are at the summit of existence.

When there, you'll bathe in its omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence - able to create and destroy entire universes at will - and for the duration of your stay, you are truly a Living God.

To undergo ascension to the Godplane, you'll need to unlock specific astral gateways through the guidance of Ascended Masters.

3. Return To Your Physical Body With Omnipresence​

The express purpose of this trascendent trek is to ultimately return back to your ordinary life on the physical plane, and preserve the deep conscious connection to Source, so it fuels your performance of magick.

The fundamental difference between mysticism and magick is that a mystic desires permanent reunion with Source, whereas a magician desires only temporary reunion and returns to physical life to fulfill their destiny.

In Mastering Soul Travel, You'll Learn:​

• The true cosmology of the Astral, Mental, Causal, and God Planes... you cannot read this in any occult grimoire, because I mapped it personally
  • How to Soul Travel—no previous experience with astral projection is necessary
  • Introductions to the ASCENDED MASTERS for apprenticeship... yes, even YOU
  • My most powerful techniques for opening the Chakras, which enabled my Ascent faster than any other meditations
  • How to enter communion with the Source of Consciousness, and retain the OMNIPRESENCE back in your physical life
  • How to POSSESS the physical body of a human being—white magicians will hate this one
  • Secret access into the Temples of Light on the Astral Plane
  • Field guide to unlocking Astral Gateways... you'll be pitifully lost without a map
  • How to adeptly pilot your Spiritual Bodies, and avoid losing control of your travel
  • My "Anchoring" technique that prevents premature return to your physical body... this is a must-have, otherwise you risk disrupting your entire journey
  • How to read the Akashic Records to view past, present and future timelines
  • Rituals of transdimensional shapeshifting
  • How to build "critical mass" on the Astral Plane to manipulate the Physical Plane
  • My practice for raising an entire army of Astral Entities to carry out tasks

Download Link:
Aw, i tried downloading this materpiece but Mega just stopped to tell me i already downloaded too much i guess??? I didn't even have an account!!! I download everything to my computer!! I couldn't download video 11, video 12 and video 13.... what a shame!!! If anybody can help me get those, id truly appreciate it!!!

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Aw, i tried downloading this materpiece but Mega just stopped to tell me i already downloaded too much i guess??? I didn't even have an account!!! I download everything to my computer!! I couldn't download video 11, video 12 and video 13.... what a shame!!! If anybody can help me get those, id truly appreciate it!!!
Download MegaBastered it will be slightly slow sometimes but it will allow you to download any size of file without issue

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
How can I use megabasterd?
Post automatically merged:

Hey witch1337 how can I use Megabasterd to bypass it as well?
you don't have to do specific settings just use Megabastered normally. Also, in case you face an issue ask me in your inbox as this discussion here will be out of the rules.