• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Egyptian Astronomical Texts. Volume 3: Decans, Planets, Constellations and Zodiacs

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

Jeremiel

Neophyte
Reaction score

Egyptian Astronomical Texts. Volume 3: Decans, Planets, Constellations and Zodiacs​

Originally published: December 15, 1969
Authors:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

O. NEUGEBAUER, R.A. PARKER, Egyptian Astronomical Texts III. Decans, Planets, Constellations and Zodiacs,
Providence, 1969

Seminal text for which I can only source reviews from the time of publication. University library does not have.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Someone will need to scan this.

Jeremiel

Neophyte
Reaction score
I figured as well; it's a tough cookie! A lot of scholars refer back to it pertaining to ancient Egyptian astrology...
Post automatically merged:

Turns out it is relatively outdated and ew findings are rendering much of what he authors suggested somewhat erroneous. I imagine many of the charts and lists useful but not as essential for me as I anticipated...

Last edited: