• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Ekortu - Þursakyngi, Volume 1: The Essence of Thursian Sorcery (scan)

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks and kudos to @Azerate for making this miracle happen!

23906071.jpg

Volume I is the first book of in this set of Thursatru Grimoires and presents outline for the foundation in Thursatru Tradition. This book will be for the Seekers of the Giant's Path; those that seek the ancient wisdom through the experience and Illumination of the forces Chaos. The main topics in this series of books will focus spiritual workings, rune mysteries, practical sorcery, High Thursian Magic, religious aspects and worship of the divinity of Nifl and Muspell, interpretation and understandings of the Norse mythology and gigantology, Hel-workings, synthesis of pre-Christian Norse, gnostic and LHP perspectives, lycanthropy and different forms of shape-shifting within the Hamr-workings and much more, manifesting a practical path of the religio-sorcerous cult of the titanic forces referred to as Thurses.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Belial

Visitor
Reaction score
Wow, I remember collaborating with people on this forum probably close to 10 years ago, trying to find someone who owned a copy of this for a scan. Glad I found this site again, this is so awesome, thanks y’all. :D

I‘m going to go start looking myself, but does anyone have any links to Vexior’s second volume in this series? Or their Gullveigarbók? Or honestly, any collection or scans of Ixaxaar’s publications?

Jaikaalbhairav

Visitor
Reaction score
Wow, I remember collaborating with people on this forum probably close to 10 years ago, trying to find someone who owned a copy of this for a scan. Glad I found this site again, this is so awesome, thanks y’all. :D

I‘m going to go start looking myself, but does anyone have any links to Vexior’s second volume in this series? Or their Gullveigarbók? Or honestly, any collection or scans of Ixaxaar’s publications?
Yes there are quite a few on here, try just putting “thursian “ in the search bar(on here) or copy and paste this word

Þursakyngi​

Into the search bar they also have all the liber falxifers I believe 🧡🪽

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It's good that everyone is enjoying the book, but please remember that books shares isn't a place for discussion.
For discussion about books you can go here:

Much obliged.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

The Gullveigarbók is already in the Library, use the search function. And alway make formal requests for books in the Requests section, in here requests go unnoticed as not many people read them; it usually takes the collaboration of several forum members to locate rare books such as these.