• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Eldritch Witchcraft: A Grimoire of Lovecraftian Magick

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Author:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Eldritch Witchcraft is based on dreams, visions and transmissions from planes and dimensions beyond. Based on the lore of the "Dreaming Prophet" H.P. Lovecraft, folk witchcraft, and the Zos Kia Cultus of Austin Osman Spare, this tome offers practical rituals for accessing the gnosis of the forbidden Necronomicon.
The techniques contained within allow for a shift of consciousness in which we are able to experience the energies of Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlathotep, Shub-Niggurath, and Nehab.

Links:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

joaovictor

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello, if you did get it, please, can you send it to me too? I will be grateful.
my email: [deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

joaovictor

Visitor
Reaction score
I didn't find the book itself, just the amazon link, I did think that, maybe, she/he could found the book in other place, and share it with me don't mean not share it with the forum, but ok...