• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

ELF TANK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurahlweretank

Visitor
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Trolling.
I’m an elf tank elementalist evoking lightning any help or advise would be great!!!

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m an elf tank elementalist evoking lightning any help or advise would be great!!!
I have no clue what that first bit means... My contribution, however, is that the one time that lightning happened causally adjacent to an evocation, as the mediation of the evocation, was when I used a wand made of a storm-fallen stick.

I think the magic evoked, at least if I am the one evoking (YMMV) has to be touched by storms. If this is a path you would attempt to walk, the time is right for it at least!

There are more details I could give you but if I tell you, it is reverse-tinkerbell: if you know to look for it, the fact of looking will prevent you from finding. Instead, you must have patience to see that which the storm brings you, and to see that it is properly consecrated of your own rhythm and song.

Also, do not expect some specific form of the magic. It is better often to take what is offered, though not always!

Status
Not open for further replies.