• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Enochian Earth Tablet

Reaction score
Awards
Christopher advises, much like Regardie, to not concentrate on the Tablets outside of specific rituals.
But, much like tarot cards are portals and talismans and hold energies, specifically court cards and aces; enochian element tablets have four sections for sub elements and contain specific energies.
The zelator in a way is to master the four elements, and takes 6 to 18 mo to pass through.
So how can I effectively and fully use this tablet without harming myself?

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Christopher advises, much like Regardie, to not concentrate on the Tablets outside of specific rituals.
But, much like tarot cards are portals and talismans and hold energies, specifically court cards and aces; enochian element tablets have four sections for sub elements and contain specific energies.
The zelator in a way is to master the four elements, and takes 6 to 18 mo to pass through.
By using it inside those specific rituals that you point to?
What he may mean is that you shouldn't make the tablet too mundane (like hang it on the wall of your toilet ) but only think about / use it when you are going to use it.

Reaction score
Awards
By using it inside those specific rituals that you point to?
What he may mean is that you shouldn't make the tablet too mundane (like hang it on the wall of your toilet ) but only think about / use it when you are going to use it.
That is a great point. Ive read elsewhere it should be wrapped in black cloth when not being actively used, and possibly an IOB Earth Banishing LRP type ritual over it to close it. Im sure there is probably a correct way to close a tablet.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
to not concentrate on the Tablets outside of specific rituals.
You should concentrate on them outside of specific rituals.
Study the structure of the tablets in depth and detail, the THSNOG especially, the spiral of the ruling archangels, the Seniors and Calvary Cross angels, etc. If you can get color Tablet layouts showing all the elemental, planetary and zodiacal associations, this can be a big help. Note: not all tablet publications agree in letter assignments, layout and presentation. Hope you are not using the "wrong ones"😉
IMO there is just too much hype regarding the "dangers" of the Enochian system. Outside of some freak weather events, almost being hit by a car and a severe power trip caused the TOU, I've never had any issues. Also, I consider being assaulted by CHORONZON purely initiatory.
Should be fine.

Reaction score
Awards
CHORONZON is part of the package deal? I thought he was specifically evoked by Crowley and his scribe.

I will take all of your advice and put them to the test. Im already seen as nuts by some, so if I go stark raving mad, that will be dealt with at the time Im sure.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
CHORONZON is part of the package deal? I thought he was specifically evoked by Crowley and his scribe.
Yes and yes. But IT can always find you first.
"Set your foot on the serpent's head," as always...

I will take all of your advice and put them to the test. Im already seen as nuts by some, so if I go stark raving mad, that will be dealt with at the time Im sure.
Meh, just my opinion and UPG. There's is A LOT to explore on the Enochian end.
Do let us know if you see black helicopters.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I would say you do my style elemental training, first you learn the invocation and banishing thing and then you go through the element in the order you like and when you get bored spiritually at it you continue on other planes from your higher self down to yourself and then when you get bored materially of it then you switch element. Can take anything from 1-10 years/element. This gives a true mastery of the element.

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, I know Aaron Leitch once commented on how he had to physically and spiritually shut down an enochian tablet in a dire circumstance, or sort of. Personally, with understanding Tysons book on Enochian Magic for Beginners, might not be a bad idea to explore th sub squares. I know the basic hierarchy of the enochian angels and their rulers.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, I know Aaron Leitch once commented on how he had to physically and spiritually shut down an enochian tablet in a dire circumstance, or sort of. Personally, with understanding Tysons book on Enochian Magic for Beginners, might not be a bad idea to explore th sub squares. I know the basic hierarchy of the enochian angels and their rulers.
The most important in elemental learning is to learn how the elements function (both spiritwise and physically) and then know how the pentagram works and be able to invoke/banish with the pentagram. Another powerful ritual is to banish all elements in the appropriate directions. It clears you of all that is impure inside your elemental facultry.
'

Reaction score
Awards
Nice, will try. I bet that the element to be banished to purify, would be even more powerful in the hour of the dy for a corresponding planet, say fire and mars on a Tuesday, or mars hours throughout the week. An interesting experiment to try. Thanks.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Nice, will try. I bet that the element to be banished to purify, would be even more powerful in the hour of the dy for a corresponding planet, say fire and mars on a Tuesday, or mars hours throughout the week. An interesting experiment to try. Thanks.
Banishing purifies the elemental imbalance by taking out negative components, and invoking invokes the holy part of that element into your auric body.