• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Enochian Godname for Spirit

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So i wanted to try enochian godnames in my lbrp but i cant find the godname for spirit if it even exists
Can anyone help?

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Enochian magic doesn't quite have a singular "god" for Spirit in the traditional sense. However, it does have a system for angelic beings and their names. Here are some ways to approach this concept:

• Tablet of Union: Enochian magic uses the "Tablets of Calling" for communication with angels. The Tablet of Union specifically deals with the element of Spirit. While it doesn't have a single god name, it contains four "god names" associated with the elements that combine to form Spirit:
    • EXARP (Air)
    • HCOMA (Water)
    • NANTA (Earth)
    • BITOM (Fire)
  • Holy Names of God: Enochian magic uses "Holy Names" associated with different "Aethyrs" (realms). These aren't necessarily gods, but powerful beings. There isn't a specific Holy Name for Spirit itself, but depending on the context, a Holy Name associated with a higher Aethyr might be relevant.
Overall, Enochian magic focuses on angelic hierarchies and their names rather than singular gods for each element. The resources above might be a good starting point for further exploration. However, it's important to remember that Enochian magic is a complex system, and the interpretation of its names and entities can vary.

From gemini AI. Pretty true everything.

Reaction score
Enochian magic doesn't quite have a singular "god" for Spirit in the traditional sense. However, it does have a system for angelic beings and their names. Here are some ways to approach this concept:

• Tablet of Union: Enochian magic uses the "Tablets of Calling" for communication with angels. The Tablet of Union specifically deals with the element of Spirit. While it doesn't have a single god name, it contains four "god names" associated with the elements that combine to form Spirit:
    • EXARP (Air)
    • HCOMA (Water)
    • NANTA (Earth)
    • BITOM (Fire)
  • Holy Names of God: Enochian magic uses "Holy Names" associated with different "Aethyrs" (realms). These aren't necessarily gods, but powerful beings. There isn't a specific Holy Name for Spirit itself, but depending on the context, a Holy Name associated with a higher Aethyr might be relevant.
Overall, Enochian magic focuses on angelic hierarchies and their names rather than singular gods for each element. The resources above might be a good starting point for further exploration. However, it's important to remember that Enochian magic is a complex system, and the interpretation of its names and entities can vary.

From gemini AI. Pretty true everything.
So i wanted to try enochian godnames in my lbrp but i cant find the godname for spirit if it even exists
Can anyone help?
Here's a ritual ...
Enochian Circle Casting

1. Imagine sphere of light above your head. Colour depends on your working. White if you’re not sure. Reach up and touch the light and draw it down as you would in the Kabbalisc Cross,

2. Head: NONCF CAHISA (You are)

(or if you are an Adept) ZIR NOAN (I am become)

3. Phallus: ADOHI (Kingdom)

4. Left shoulder: LONSA (Power)

5. Right shoulder: BUSDIR (Glory)

6. Breast: IOIAD (He that lives forever)

OD ZIR NOAN TOL MOZ AD QUASAHI (and I am become all Joy & Pleasure)

7. South Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
MONASCI (Name)
Sign Silence. God sign PUELLA. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to East.

8. East Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
ENAY (Lord)
Sign Silence. God sign VIR. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to North.

9. North Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
GE IAD (Our God)
Sign Silence. God sign PUER. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to West.

10. West Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
IAIDON (All Powerful)
Sign Silence. God sign MULIER. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to South.

11. South: Banishing Pentagram. Sign Osiris risen, intone:
BABAGE Y ICZHHCAL (South is Elementary King of Earth)
LUCAL Y EDELPRNA (North is Elementary King of Fire)
RAAS Y BATAIVAH (East is Elementary King of Air)
OD SOBAL Y RAAGIOSL (West is Elementary King of Water)
MICMA VNAL IALLPOR AOIVEA DS BIA ASPS O NOCO

12. Repeat 1-6
Note: Sign of Enterer is NOT a ‘projection sign’- it signifies that you are stumbling into dark and unknown places.
Post automatically merged:

Enochian Circle Casting

1. Imagine sphere of light above your head. Colour depends on your working. White if you’re not sure. Reach up and touch the light and draw it down as you would in the Kabbalisc Cross,

2. Head: NONCF CAHISA (You are)

(or if you are an Adept) ZIR NOAN (I am become)

3. Phallus: ADOHI (Kingdom)

4. Left shoulder: LONSA (Power)

5. Right shoulder: BUSDIR (Glory)

6. Breast: IOIAD (He that lives forever)

OD ZIR NOAN TOL MOZ AD QUASAHI (and I am become all Joy & Pleasure)

7. South Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
MONASCI (Name)
Sign Silence. God sign PUELLA. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to East.

8. East Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
ENAY (Lord)
Sign Silence. God sign VIR. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to North.

9. North Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
GE IAD (Our God)
Sign Silence. God sign PUER. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to West.

10. West Banishing Pentagram. Sign of Enterer. Intone:
IAIDON (All Powerful)
Sign Silence. God sign MULIER. Stab Pentagram in centre. Turn to South.

11. South: Banishing Pentagram. Sign Osiris risen, intone:
BABAGE Y ICZHHCAL (South is Elementary King of Earth)
LUCAL Y EDELPRNA (North is Elementary King of Fire)
RAAS Y BATAIVAH (East is Elementary King of Air)
OD SOBAL Y RAAGIOSL (West is Elementary King of Water)
MICMA VNAL IALLPOR AOIVEA DS BIA ASPS O NOCO

12. Repeat 1-6
Note: Sign of Enterer is NOT a ‘projection sign’- it signifies that you are stumbling into dark and unknown
Can anyone help?
ps In your strange picture of Crowley he's making the sign of VIR