• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Enochian Grimoire - Haures Power Magick: 67 Forbidden Enochian Rituals to Communicate with Haures and Gain Immense Power (Enochian Occultism)

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

that

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards

Hi,does anyone has this?

71GS0snHwBL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Enochian Grimoire - Haures Power Magick: 67 Forbidden Enochian Rituals to Communicate with Haures and Gain Immense Power (Enochian Occultism)

by Liber Occultis
Haures, also known as Hauras or Flauros, is a powerful entity or spirit mentioned in John Dee's work on demonology and occult practices.

According to Dee's writings, Haures is a Great Duke of Hell, often depicted as a large, fierce-sounding warrior riding a strong horse. He possesses immense strength and provides knowledge of past, present, and future events. Haures is said to be skilled in matters of war, enabling one to become a formidable adversary or to defeat enemies.

As a demon, Haures can also assist in the summoning and control of other spirits. He can grant favors, wealth, and honor when invoked and can reveal hidden treasures or stolen goods. However, he is known to be a treacherous spirit who may manipulate or deceive those who seek his aid. Therefore, caution is advised when dealing with Haures.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lurker

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I don't want to rain on your parade, but this series looks like really bad AI. All 25 books in the series (and the five translations) have been published in the last 4 months.

Also, I previewed the first six chapters of this book on Amazon and the Enochian doesn't tranlate correctly for any of them. I'm not an expert on the Enochian language, but you can find an English <-> Enochian translator
I also tried translating them uising Laycock's Enochian dictionary and Leitch's Enochian dictionary. Many of the words don't even seem to be Enochian, and some of the English words don't exist in Enochian, even though the book has funny sounding words for them that are supposed to be Enochian. It also uses the Enochian word 'gon' for the English word 'I', but 'gon' is the name of the Enochian letter corresponding the English letter 'I'. In Enochian, the word 'ol' translates as the first person English word 'I'.

If you decide to work it anyway, you might consider translating the English version of the chants into legit Enochian (or a combinations of Enochian and English when some of the English words don't exist in Enochian).

that

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I don't want to rain on your parade, but this series looks like really bad AI. All 25 books in the series (and the five translations) have been published in the last 4 months.

Also, I previewed the first six chapters of this book on Amazon and the Enochian doesn't tranlate correctly for any of them. I'm not an expert on the Enochian language, but you can find an English <-> Enochian translator
I also tried translating them uising Laycock's Enochian dictionary and Leitch's Enochian dictionary. Many of the words don't even seem to be Enochian, and some of the English words don't exist in Enochian, even though the book has funny sounding words for them that are supposed to be Enochian. It also uses the Enochian word 'gon' for the English word 'I', but 'gon' is the name of the Enochian letter corresponding the English letter 'I'. In Enochian, the word 'ol' translates as the first person English word 'I'.

If you decide to work it anyway, you might consider translating the English version of the chants into legit Enochian (or a combinations of Enochian and English when some of the English words don't exist in Enochian).
No worries, i was mostly curious to see what was it about.It was the" 67 Forbidden Enochian Rituals " that got me :)

Lurker

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
No worries, i was mostly curious to see what was it about.It was the" 67 Forbidden Enochian Rituals " that got me :)
Ah, good to know. Yeah, we all love anything forbidden!

I bought the first volume in the series before I tried translating the Enochian. Amazon won't refund my money, so I might try working it anyway, with real translations of the Enochian. Maybe use Latin for the English words that don't translate. My philosophy is that if we are real magicians, then we should be able to make almost anything work.
Post automatically merged:

Well, they're forbidden. Don't do them. The author probably has good reasons for forbidding them.
Yes, never question the AI. Especially when it is selling you forbidden rituals.