• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request Enochian Magic for Beginners

This book has been found and shared.
Reaction score
Awards
Ive come across a copy, I used to haver the original book in hand but lost it when moving to a new apartment and being locked out of my old one.
So, this copy is grey on black, and extremely hard to read.
So if you could come up with a cleaner copy of the book, that would be awesome :)
Im trying to learn ritual structure and additional details on creation of rituals, but as a solitary, Id like to safely plug into the Enochian current, and would therefore need to know how, why and when to use any or all of the calls; including created patterns of calls suited to use in a core ritual.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Reaction score
Awards
To be clear, the author would be Donald Tyon. Would also love to see Enopchian works by Donald Tyson, Gerald Scheuler, and Lon Milo DuQuette.

Reaction score
Awards
Mider, calm yourself.
Im not jumping from system to system. T he textbook Im working from calls for Enochian Watchtower tablets.
It's a simple question on when, why and how to use the Enochian keys. Someone brought up calls related to Earth, which is the grade Im in.

Reaction score
Awards
Since the grade takes months, Im bound to ask a bunch of questions in between. One question doesn't necessarily mean Im jumping lock stock and barrel into the area of the question at hand. Besides, I have a bit of a mixed practice, and I use whatever is called for when it needs to get done. Low magick won't break the textbook Im using, and since Im dealing with Enochian use, I might as well learn about the calls, as the Golden Dawn system eventually leads the Adept-Magus there anyway. Its unavoidable. For a solitary, you need a power outlet, and Enochian provides a power outlet, which is why Christopher, the Ciceros and probably a few other use it for Solitary related subject matter, which is what I am, a solitary practitioner of magick.

Reaction score
Awards
By the way, when I said "calm yourself", I was saying it jokingly. People often take me the wrong way :)

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, he is terrific. I used to know and occasionally talk with him over FB. I knew he was then in the process of publishing a book or two, will have to get his Enochian related book. Concourse of Forces is terrific, forget who wrote that. Explains how Tarot Court Cards representing Enochian Forces move about. Related too the Tree of Life as Projected in a Solid Sphere from The Golden Dawn by Regardie.

Reaction score
Awards
Speaking of Star Forces and Forms, Malrakian Myste has written a book or two I believe. He was from the Thelma related area, and studied with PJ Rovelli I believe. He came up with a great discovery. From close up pictures of Nebulas, Star Clusters, etc, and comparing to old Magus drawings and prints of demons, the results were similar if not exact, leading to the idea that that particular space formation is in generation of power or its power is nearly non existent, and that this may explain time constraints depending on how far away the formation is. (My remarks on his work, which may be far out in left field.)