• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Esoteric/Occult books

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I know there are PDF or Ebook versions of Esoteric/Occult books but I was curious if there is a specific app for purchasing, downloading & reading Esoteric/Occult books?
(Not all books are available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited)
Some books are rare and very difficult to find a physical copy of, which is annoying and not all Esoteric/Occult books have a PDF/Ebook version available either.
I already know about the Archive.org-You can read or download PDF'S of various books.
The Occultopedia is helpful (Occultopedia.com) and general Occultism websites/forums are also helpful for knowledge.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
An app to download or purchase esoteric books likely doesn't exist but if you're looking for an app to manage your PDF library then I certainly suggest calibre.
calibre is free, feature rich and open source, I use it for my digital occult library on PC.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can also use it to covert between various book formats.

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
An app to download or purchase esoteric books likely doesn't exist but if you're looking for an app to manage your PDF library then I certainly suggest calibre.
calibre is free, feature rich and open source, I use it for my digital occult library on PC.

You can also use it to covert between various book formats.
Thanks for your help

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I know there are PDF or Ebook versions of Esoteric/Occult books but I was curious if there is a specific app for purchasing, downloading & reading Esoteric/Occult books?
(Not all books are available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited)
Some books are rare and very difficult to find a physical copy of, which is annoying and not all Esoteric/Occult books have a PDF/Ebook version available either.
I already know about the Archive.org-You can read or download PDF'S of various books.
The Occultopedia is helpful (Occultopedia.com) and general Occultism websites/forums are also helpful for knowledge.
if the tor connection hasn't changed you can check this link, it should also be on the normal internet but I forgot the name