• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Etch a Sketch toys as a replacement for a Ouija Board type devices?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I was playing around with an Etch a Sketh toy one night, and a few things occurred to me, there is obviously magnetic compounds stored within the toy screen, this might then be more beneficial for those whop are electric rather than magnetic by gender/nature.

Two, the etch a sketch is extremely simple to use to draw or write.

Three, spirits have been known to interact with physical objects.

So question - how useful can a Etch a Sketch be in terms of sorcery?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I was playing around with an Etch a Sketh toy one night, and a few things occurred to me, there is obviously magnetic compounds stored within the toy screen, this might then be more beneficial for those whop are electric rather than magnetic by gender/nature.

Two, the etch a sketch is extremely simple to use to draw or write.

Three, spirits have been known to interact with physical objects.

So question - how useful can a Etch a Sketch be in terms of sorcery?
I think you'll have to try it out.

real life & practice beat all theories

Reaction score
Awards
It makes me also question how easy a mechanical device can be used by spirits. Another alternative might be magnets on a smooth surface, or magnetic shavings that form images when drawn to the magnetic/metal pole.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah. What the problem is is where to have high functioning, placement and vibration on the physical and subtle bodies up to the causal plane, while still being Mr Nice Guy. Mr Nice Guy can be devious at times and quite a genius at it. All that thought time. And research.
Then, put into practice, a bit of trickster action to make the other side drop the ball so to speak, and come in to the rescue as usual.
Post automatically merged:

I tried it. I think a talking board would be more reliable.

Last edited: