• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Eutony - A simple practice for the body

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This practice is one that we have basically daily, we have a set of movements we do that help us not only prepare our bodies for whatever exercises we'll do but also help us "open our bodies", make the blood flow better and, with time, have better movement.Which is a huge help when your entire job is to use your body to perform.

I'm sure the sets will vary depending on who you learn with(for example, we never did the exercises with the stick), but let me tell you that if you're not a very flexible person...don't try tp push more than you can give.You will feel it the first times you do it, so be patient with your own body.

Here are a few articles to explain what is eutony(as I'm sure I'll make a poor explanation of it):
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don't know how much content you'll find in English, but if you search for "Eutonia" you'll find a lot of videos with exemplos of exercises to do.Although it will probably be in Portuguese or even in Spanish.