• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Exercise for Clairvoyance vs use of hallucinogens

Reaction score
Awards
What are common views on clairvoyance exercises commonly practiced (pathworkings, tarot, tattwas, scrying etc) vs using hallucinogens (low grade natural drugs) for visions?

Reaction score
Awards
I really dont believe in drugs, to be frank. But, there have been certain documentaries that deal with hallucinogens regarding spirituality, such as Ayahusca or however its spelled. So it does raise the question, if a drug can take you back to your birth, then couldn't you gain some spirit communication abilities in the return?
Personally, Im working through Book of Spirit Communications by Raymond Buckland, which is fair in my opinion. Not too fluffy. Exercises abound.
Therefore, no need for hallucinogens for me, but interesting to ponder.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on the person. I used to do them but stopped shortly after I awoke. Back then I've seen people go from depressed to a much better person. But not as often as I'd hope. You need a guide with them to work correctly imo.