• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Exorcism in public - Video

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It is not secret that we don't see exorcisms with our own eyes these days, especially not these in public and even less these performed by
Catholic church, however some 3 years ago there was one performed in public by Jesuits (Catholic order) and it was even filmed by people gathered,
one passerby filmed it probably with his phone and sold the clip to local newspapers who happily paid some 150 bucks and published the story.

You can watch video here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you wish to read the news use translator function in your browser.

What I whish to discuss here is the phenomenon of exorcism or how is it performed:
There are 2 kinds of exorcisms, the so called minor and major exorcism, minor one is performed on person who is not yet
possessed but is very close such as grown up person preparing for baptism (because the devil doesn't want to let it go) or
person who was victim of witchcraft or believes it is endangered by evil spirits.
Major exorcism instead is performed on person that is already possessed, and this video is about major exorcism obviously.
The distinction of these 2 types of exorcisms is according to the teaching of Catholic church

From this video it is obvious that exorcism isn't just a story or something that is possible only in movies or a matter of history when
public exorcisms were a normal thing, therefore this raises several questions and here are 4 hypotheses of mine:
1. Demons are real and can possess people
2. Psychiatry is an answer
3. An answer lies in herbal medicine
4. It's an attraction performance

If your answer are evil spirits then you can't deny that exorcism works in the name of God or Jesus or angels etc.,
especially since for black magic you need help of God or other non demonic powers, ie. to protect yourself.

Otherwise if you think it's psychological phenomenon then this is a matter of knowledge and we should be able to learn it.
Otherwise if you think herbal medicine was used to cause this, then we should as well be able to learn the secret recipe.
Otherwise if you think this was an attraction performance, how would you explain preparation done by the monks and victim?

Otherwise if neither of these 4 hypotheses are what you think, then what reasonable explanation would you give?

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't doubt that there are dangerous entities out there that, for one reason or another, end up possessing someone.

Said that, I also don't doubt that majority of the alleged exorcism cases we hear of might be either a hoax, or an amalgamation of biases, influence and(why not say it) compliance from the "possessed one".

I don't think I have enough knowledge to make a "set in stone" judgement here.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I don't doubt that there are dangerous entities out there that, for one reason or another, end up possessing someone.

Said that, I also don't doubt that majority of the alleged exorcism cases we hear of might be either a hoax, or an amalgamation of biases, influence and(why not say it) compliance from the "possessed one".
Sure, it either is or it is not.
However I would not count "show business style" exorcisms such as
one.

site says something interesting:
Interestingly, Jewish exorcisms are occasionally reported to have failed. Apparently, reports of misadventures are virtually non-existent in Catholic tradition.
Which is true, I have so far not heard of failed exorcism performed by Catholic church nor is there any show business involved.
It seems like it is impossible to imitate real exorcism, simply because nobody can act as being Catholic priest if it is not, while in same time there is no joke-style or failed exorcism reported done by real priests.

This adds to credibility of this video, however looking into history there are many known types of mental illnesses today which were treated as possession by evil spirits.
Even being left handed was treated as being work of the devil, these things go against credibility of the video because just like there was lack of knowledge in the past so is there lack of knowledge today, because ordinary people don't perform these things.

This tells me that my 1st hypothesis simply cannot be taken for granted.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
IMO Regarding Exorcism
If average catholic priests had anything to do with it, then it was #4.
In my experience: I have only met 2 catholic priests that had some magic ability.
One catholic priest could accurately read the spiritual balance in a person.
The other catholic priest had the ability to use otherworldly tools.
Recovering catholic.

Last edited:

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Let me correct myself in that I'm not trying to praise Catholic church, rather their success rate draws attention to me,
also since most exorcisms are done in private drawn additional curiosity and then when you suddenly see one in public that's like a game changer.
The secrecy a lone and monopoly tells me that knowledge of exorcism is something that must stay within the church, other people must not learn it, this makes me wonder about a lot of things.
I'm not in favor of explanation that exorcisms are just attraction performances, but it is one possibility which I would not exclude.

In my experience: I have met 2 catholic priests that had some magic ability.
One catholic priest could accurately read the spiritual balance in a person.
Sounds like a group work and it indicates that one person a lone can not know or learn everything or that one is expert in one field and the other in another field.

Recovering catholic.
You saw it with your eyes done on somebody or are you talking about yourself?
I have some insights as well, what is mystery is how it is done and whether there are multiple unrelated methods.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is rarely that I find a human without a cluster of attached adverse entities

The above exorcism video seems rather crude. It may be better to approach the entity on the inner planes and either transform it by higher vibrations or demonstrate that you are more scary than its supervisor

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Roma "
The above exorcism video seems rather crude. It may be better to approach the entity on the inner planes and either transform it by higher vibrations or demonstrate that you are more scary than its supervisor"

In my experience: On occasion I have viewed high level initiates passing free and bound spirits back and fourth.
IMO having a strong take no nonsense spirit world reputation is important.

Last edited:

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Viktor "
You saw it with your eyes done on somebody or are you talking about yourself?
I have some insights as well, what is mystery is how it is done and whether there are multiple unrelated methods."

3rd eye
In my experience: an initiate is present in both physical and etheric world, and IMO there are multiple unrelated methods of working with spirits.
In my experience when viewing the dealings of other initiates who consider trading spirits a thing, that's done on occasion.
catholic priests, when I got older I did a 3rd eye viewing of the priest that baptized me (I wanted to check to see if he had taken anything from my spirit when I was little), during the 3rd eye viewing of the priest I made it a point to view and study his spirit balancing technique.
When I was young the only other priest that I met who had magic came out of a church in the middle of the night to scare me and my mischievous friends away. It was obvious to me that the priest was wearing a extremally rare *infernal mage hat.
*In this case infernal means: the hat was endowed/enchanted with spirit world attributes that enhance the size of the wearer.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is hard to exorcise a spirit when it has an on-going invitation to remain. Typically the exorcism lasts less than a second

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is nobody willing to unlock this gem?

This is obviously something which can be manifested, just imagine what could you be capable of by having this knowledge.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience: most healings, of all kinds, are done in secrete.

Last edited: