• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Experiences with Michael Bertiaux's Lucky Hoodoo Manual & Other Materials

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
What has been your experience with Michael Bertiaux's Lucky Hoodoo Manual and related material?

Personally, I once worked with the Lucky Hoodoo material off of his Voudon Gnostic Workbook and I'd say it comes fully loaded with experiences!

My experience involved being immersed into the world of these spirits which is quite vast, and basically, you get to work on whatever your interested in. There isn't a specific route to follow, but you follow your own path within the world of these spirits, being aided by them. And many times they'd come to you and tell you what to do and what they want.

I also noticed that these spirits can really work!!! They get the job done and can even teach you other ways of summoning spirits. They had offered to teach me all about the goetia and how to summon them. I remember the first love work I did brought me a girl named 'Josephine'.

One dream that I remember is that one of the spirit guides showed me a path that consisted of animating and developing the lunar body, and then doing the same with the solar body, and then merging them together to become a green body that is effective in service, and the more you serve and grow in that green body, the more it crystalizes and becomes sort of like a diamond-looking body. This really piqued my interest!
Post automatically merged:

These spirits who referred to themselves as the 'spirit of the fire covenant' (and surprisingly not the Lucky Hoodoo, doesn't matter anyway!) showed me about the initiation process:

The process will require water, a fireplace made outside (or a candle or set of candles if indoors, as a last option), two pieces of paper with the Dedication instruction written on it & an object to draw blood (optional).

1. Read the dedication and drink the water, and pour on the ground.

2. Invoke the spirits in the fire and poke yourself to draw a little blood to imprint on both papers (if not, draw your sexual fluid and do the same). Keep one paper for yourself and burn the other in the fire, which will be kept as recored by the spirits.

3. Stand up and jump over the fire, and clap thrice to symbolise that it is done.

Then after this, spend seven days (if possible, with fasting) learning from these spirits and what they desire from you, which they will communicate in dreams, visions, intuitions, etc

ATUA:
Within the seven days consecration period, they will ask or show you that they want a dwelling place. They may ask you for either a wooden box, or a pot, or a calabash, whatever they ask you for, you can always bring it to them. They will give you specific instructions on how to prepare it.

I was told that in order to prepare their dwelling place, I was supposed to acquire two pigeons, one white and another greyish-blue. I will skip the rest of the process due to its sensitive details, but the wooden box is to be buried under the earth, and the place around the earth is to be used as a place of worship and magical work. That will now serve as their altar & sacred space. It is also the place where you will light up their sacred fire for periodical devotions.

These spirits energise themselves with the prana that is found in blood. The LH manual reads that you can rub your hands and offer them heat. This heat is actually a release of prana via heat, because they love heat. But more specifically, they love the prana within blood, which they use to energise themselves and you as their priest.

This Altar ought to be maintained with such rich prana according to the stipulated requirements they will set for you, and the higher you grow in spiritual rank as a Priest, the more abilies and access you have and the more prana will be required of you to maintain that level.

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT:

Spiritual development is extremely important in this kind of priesthood and it would benefit you to meditate a lot in order to travel to their realm and learn from them.

They will also feed you, which will contain various things that your subtle body can consume, which will have energy to recharge you for magickal work and astral travel with regards to the whatever you may be doing at that time.

There are spirits that would ask you to do certain work for them, with details given and you can begin doing this work to make you grow more and more, and earn more in their realm, because their is a currency there also.

One spirit told me about the lunar and solar bodies which I had to develop. The lunar (astral) and solar (mental???) body are developed and merged together to form a 'green body' which is used for service, having a greater level of ability. Through service and more growth, the 'green body' starts to crystallize and when it reaches full crystallisation, it appears in the form of a crystal body. I'm not sure what is supposed to happen after that. But development in the subtle realms increase your capacity to hold spiritual energy and work more effective magick.

They will also teach you about the universe, about the manufacture and empowerment of charms, amulets, etc, so on and so forth as you serve them and help others solve their problems.

There are many avenues of development in this realm, but one must always remember the offerings and sacrifices necessary, because they give nothing for free!

Last edited: