• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Father Sebastiaan - Vampyre Magick: The Grimoire of the Living Vampire

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I've uploaded this only in support of the discusssion here, I myself don't know the first thing about vampirism.

61IWV2LRYpL._SL1000_.jpg

Since the dawn of civilization, the vampire has danced through the dreams and nightmares of every culture, expressed in folklore, literature, and art. Today, this fascination resonates in popculture through hit television shows, movies, and bestselling books.

In Vampyre Magick, Father Sebastiaan reveals the hidden rituals and spells of the Living Vampires. This companion volume to Sebastiaan's Vampyre Sanguinomicon, is intended for initiates of the Stigoii Vii, but will appeal to any scholar of magickal arts, The Golden Dawn, or other Western Mystery Traditions.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!