• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Feel like my 3rd eye is closing

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In the past months my motivation for casting spells has reduced drasticly (frrom daily to every other week)and so has my general intrest in the occult
Anyone got any tips for rekindeling the flame?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How is the title related to the content is what I am wondering here
Post automatically merged:

Anyone got any tips for rekindeling the flame
Some fancy media always helps with this for me. But of course discipline above all, prevails. Not motivation, not inspiration.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
In the past months my motivation for casting spells has reduced drasticly (frrom daily to every other week)and so has my general intrest in the occult

As Vandheer said, Discipline, however when you title it as you feel like your third eye is closing it makes me think you might be lacking inspiration rather than discipline, balance is important, so find what inspires you. Not everyone is meant to do this or do that.
We all have our place in the world, inspiration is energy received. Discipline helps you use that energy wisely.

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You need a cause whatever that may be you must have it a reason. Some say it is discipline but this is the reason why you are discipline, I recommend meditation look into self and find self if you don’t already know then maybe just knowing who you are will be a big enough cause.
Post automatically merged:

Y
well i was banishing daily and didnt feel that much better
You cannot change an Effect with a Effect you must first change the Cause the alchemy is all within my friend so you must do within to do without.