• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fighting The Reich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I've been hanging out over on Paranormalis for a bit and it looks like the Reich has caught up with me there. I don't know if you remember my previous posts but I'm an anti-fascist magician fighting against an organization called the Reich that operates through the CIA. To answer some of the questions being raised over there, there's a guy claiming that I'm reaching out with unwanted advances to a woman.

First off, he gets her name wrong in every post (which, again, I won't post). Second, he reveals himself as Lucky, an old enemy pretty early on. There is a woman in actual danger in all of this but absolutely not from me. I'm continuing to post because I have documents that I'm willing to start to share including proof of some ancillary facts that should bolster my credibility.

Happy to answer any questions in the meantime.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nazi-Draco agenda operates on various parallel timelines, on some of which it is doing better than on this 3D timeline.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Before this thread disappears again can anyone tell me how the Portuguese States of America is doing? Are they holding the line against the Frankanadians and Neohuns? My connection to VALIS was lost when my ubik subscription ran out...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Damn, no turks. Valis, freakin dipshit is a male turkish name. No clue if you write it like that. Next time, find a better link even the book is stupid.

What did i write again? Oww yes mine all work for the cia now. Sad usa doesnt have an official queen otherwise i would be that...

Status
Not open for further replies.