• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Finding Astral Teachers

thepolestar

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm starting to teach myself lucid dreaming, and my main goal is to receive teachings during the night when I "sleep." I'd love to hear from members who have had success with this. Can you please share your experiences with astral teachers?

For example, if you were taught yoga in a series of lucid dreams, did you wake up with a stronger connection to your body, or more flexibility? Did the astral teaching integrate into your conscious mind once you woke up?

What kind of magical training is possible with an astral teacher? What are some unusual lessons your astral teacher gave you? Like...were you taken on "field trips" to other realms, or taught in a traditional school building, or given lost techniques? And how did any of this affect your day-to-day waking life?

What kind of astral teachers can you find? Besides the obvious, like the Dead and the ascended masters of Theosophy I mean. Could your astral teacher be a Fairy or a Yogini or a Deity? Do they find you or do you find them? Is there a protocol that we need to follow?

Thanks!

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am also interested in what shows up, I have been hitting the astral path pretty hard. Been having a couple of random lucid dreams but can’t control them as of yet.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Frankly I would go with a regular human teacher cuz you can check his bio & see his behavior over time.

in dreams many entities change their appearances & behaviors too easily & I wouldn’t trust them.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We found out that Didges were not thrown away after their use in a Corroboree. They are burried near the tree it came from. And of course they got reused. We searched and found a very rare one. It had dreamtime symbols all over. As nobody claimed it, we took it to a museum were they found it to be very old.

On the way there I couldn't resist and played it. Got me two natives teaching me songlines, dances and songs. They said they lived in the instrument to teach everybody using it.

The american red path was taught to me by a wakan wiccasi. He was flesh and bones but everything else about him was supernatural.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm starting to teach myself lucid dreaming, and my main goal is to receive teachings during the night when I "sleep." I'd love to hear from members who have had success with this. Can you please share your experiences with astral teachers?

For example, if you were taught yoga in a series of lucid dreams, did you wake up with a stronger connection to your body, or more flexibility? Did the astral teaching integrate into your conscious mind once you woke up?

What kind of magical training is possible with an astral teacher? What are some unusual lessons your astral teacher gave you? Like...were you taken on "field trips" to other realms, or taught in a traditional school building, or given lost techniques? And how did any of this affect your day-to-day waking life?

What kind of astral teachers can you find? Besides the obvious, like the Dead and the ascended masters of Theosophy I mean. Could your astral teacher be a Fairy or a Yogini or a Deity? Do they find you or do you find them? Is there a protocol that we need to follow?

Thanks!
One thing you can do is invoke Shemhamphoresh Angels, archangels, devas, etc as a point of being taught in dreams and the astral plane.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
While some here don't trust their dreams, I experienced profound support from them. Actually every dream you have can teach you something, but it's not that easy to understand them.

Even lucid dreams, although you know you're dreaming and you can influence them, still behave like dreams do. So if you find a teacher in your dreams, you might have to translate his teachings from dream speech to wake speech.

I've dreamed of extreme gymnastic performances several times, yet my body was as lame and stiff as always the next day. :LOL: So the flexibility in this dream obviously was meant to be somewhere else, not in the body ;)

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
The dark gods will give you astral flight if you feed them blood current.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Like anything else you need someone in this realm to teach you

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Like anything else you need someone in this realm to teach you
I met a guy age 16, who had been helped by nature spirits to precipitate devices he needed. He said if he mis-visualized the spade it would be mal-formed and he would send it back

I spoke to him over several days. All his teaching was from nature spirits. He knew a lot about Pan (head of the nature spirit kingdom on Earth) and knew nothing about Christ (head of human and angelic kingdoms on Earth)

Personally, apart from the initial meditation technique, every important technique I have learned for inner planes work has just appeared in my consciousness.