• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

first experience (ls-)

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
hello, for my first halisunayson experience, I smoked a little cigarette beforehand, it has been 2 hours to relax but I am not very comfortable, I will wait 1 more hour and throw the ls'd
Recommendations :

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
With no offense but I think you either had a spiked cigarette or you just did the ls'd.

What are the recommendations?

I am interested, unless it implies smoking or anything let's say shady ;)

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
For the record: "Halüsinasyon" seems to be Turkish for "hallucination". So you smoked a cigarette laced with some hallucinatory agent but this doesn't tell us much, could be any old drug. Please be more specific when opening such threads and stick to English throughout.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
For the record: "Halüsinasyon" seems to be Turkish for "hallucination". So you smoked a cigarette laced with some hallucinatory agent but this doesn't tell us much, could be any old drug. Please be more specific when opening such threads and stick to English throughout.
Guess I got some free Turkish lessons now. I didn't know that the OP was using the Turkish term for hallucination. 😆

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The biggest mistake you can make with LSD (aside from going onto forums whilst wasted) is to wait for 1/2 hour and think "it's not working, I should take some more"
I only have one stamp so I'm not going to buy more, what should I look out for when I do this? Has anyone taken LSD and tried something? Anything?

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone taken LSD and tried something?
There is a wonderful book called "The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide" which talks about how to best navigate these experiences, with the central drug being LSD. I highly suggest finding a copy/PDF.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There is a wonderful book called "The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide" which talks about how to best navigate these experiences, with the central drug being LSD. I highly suggest finding a copy/PDF.
unfortunately I looked for it but I couldn't find it
If you have read it, can you tell me as much as you remember?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
unfortunately I looked for it but I couldn't find it
If you have read it, can you tell me as much as you remember?
There are 8 copies of the book on annas-archive.org. I don't really want to upload it here because it's not really an occult book and I hesitate to advocate LSD as a means to gain mystical experiences, it's too unpredictable for that.

I only have one stamp so I'm not going to buy more, what should I look out for when I do this? Has anyone taken LSD and tried something? Anything?
You might have been sold a dud. I happened to me once decades ago when I bought some 'stamps' as you called it, small pieces of blotter paper showing a cartoon character allegedly soaked with LSD that proved to be ineffective. Later on I got my hands on the real deal, and what can I say.... you're in for a wild ride. It's best to have a friend 'baby-sit' you the first time just in case you have a bad trip (it really helped me that I was with friends when I had one).

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are 8 copies of the book on annas-archive.org. I don't really want to upload it here because it's not really an occult book and I hesitate to advocate LSD as a means to gain mystical experiences, it's too unpredictable for that.

You might have been sold a dud. I happened to me once decades ago when I bought some 'stamps' as you called it, small pieces of blotter paper showing a cartoon character allegedly soaked with LSD that proved to be ineffective. Later on I got my hands on the real deal, and what can I say.... you're in for a wild ride. It's best to have a friend 'baby-sit' you the first time just in case you have a bad trip (it really helped me that I was with friends when I had one).
I will do it alone, 200 ug is said to be too much for the first experience, should I cut the paper in half and throw away a piece?

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone taken LSD and tried something? Anything?
I wasn't consciously a magician when I did LSD. I did, however, wake up the next morning thinking that I had destroyed my brain. It took me a minute or two to realise that things had just gone back to normal.

In those two minutes, I did wonder whether everything was actually a simulation. I said out loud "If it's all a simulation, give me a sign!"

At that moment a car horn went off very loudly outside.

(I would like to point out that, this evidence notwithstanding, I do NOT believe we are living in a simulation :D )

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I wasn't consciously a magician when I did LSD. I did, however, wake up the next morning thinking that I had destroyed my brain. It took me a minute or two to realise that things had just gone back to normal.

In those two minutes, I did wonder whether everything was actually a simulation. I said out loud "If it's all a simulation, give me a sign!"

At that moment a car horn went off very loudly outside.

(I would like to point out that, this evidence notwithstanding, I do NOT believe we are living in a simulation :D )
Interesting experience, what do you say about my problem?
I will do it alone, 200 ug is said to be too much for the first experience, should I cut the paper in half and throw away a piece?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting experience, what do you say about my problem?
Yes, if you really want to be careful. However, do resist the temptation to take the other half when nothing happens after half an hour or so. What I do remember from my LSD experiences is how exhausting it was to be aware of every small detail, it really saps your strength. No hallucinations with eyes open so it must have been a very small dose (whenever I closed my eyes, oh boy... geometric patterns in all colours of the rainbow) but even so it was a very taxing experience. I wouldn't even classify LSD as a recreational drug because there's nothing recreational about it when you struggle to process all that sensory overload it produces.

It's a drug that should be treated with caution and respect, there's nothing casual or amusing about it.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, if you really want to be careful. However, do resist the temptation to take the other half when nothing happens after half an hour or so. What I do remember from my LSD experiences is how exhausting it was to be aware of every small detail, it really saps your strength. No hallucinations with eyes open so it must have been a very small dose (whenever I closed my eyes, oh boy... geometric patterns in all colours of the rainbow) but even so it was a very taxing experience. I wouldn't even classify LSD as a recreational drug because there's nothing recreational about it when you struggle to process all that sensory overload it produces.

It's a drug that should be treated with caution and respect, there's nothing casual or amusing about it.
Or, even better, to not use drugs and all and watch various guides on inducing lucid dreaming, such as this one here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just saying 😀

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

It was really exhausting.