• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story First Pathworking

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

during a deep meditation session a few days ago, I set the intention of focusing on my third eye chakra, as my goal is to improve visualization to help me with my quest to astral project,

After about 25-30 minutes I “set off” the chain to start the path working by simply willing it and letting it flow, it was rather short but this is how it went,

I was standing in a dark and old labyrinth that branched out to several other rooms, I was using my intuition to guide me deep into the maze until I found a man dressed as a wizard standing in my path,

he asked me the following questions in a old English/ wizardry type of way:
“What seeketh thou?”
“What makes thee worthy?”
“Have thee ever sinned?”

after answering these questions I was led to a chamber with a giant altar on top, and a stone wall in front of it, I step on the altar and a giant purple eye opens from it and starts shooting rays of purple light where my third eye chakra would be on my forehead. After about 3 minutes it ended by closing and disappearing into the wall.

This was my first attempt at pathworking, and it feels like a success because my dreams have become more vivid and I am starting to notice and recognize distinct symbols in them as well.

can’t wait to see where this practice takes me.

Reaction score
Awards
So how did you go about the pathworking, for a beginner in doing so? TIA

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This makes me want to give a try at pathworking too, though I most likely will wait a bit.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So how did you go about the pathworking, for a beginner in doing so? TIA
I’ve been doing daily meditation for at least a few months now which is definitely a prerequisite to have a meaningful path working.

Once you can sustain a state of about 20 minutes or so, you set the intention of what you want beforehand, enter the state, and when you recognize you’re in an altered state, just will it, and it was like just pressing a button and watching it play out, or atleast it was for me.