• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – Other Frederick Dodson - Intuition Training Audiobook

Share a book that's not a PDF, EPUB, or MOBI.

DurumKebab

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
intuition-training.jpg

Sales Page:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Intuition is the ability to understand something instantly, without the need for conscious reasoning.The Dictionary lists these synonyms: Hunch, Foreknowledge, Inspiration, Perceptivity, Premonition, Presentiment, Gut Feeling, Innate Knowledge, Insight.It also lists the following synonyms, although these are actually different than Intuition: Clairvoyance, Second Sight, Sixth Sense, Discernment, Gut Feeling and Instinct. As a humans evolve to their next higher version, they will live more from intuition than the old body-mind reactions. Contrary to popular belief, intuition is more accurate than any other source. I owe much of my own success and happiness to it. Many of my decisions are made in contradiction to normal reasoning. The purpose of this book is to look at Intuition from many different angles so that you attain a clear sense of this precious gift and take a leap to higher consciousness.

Download Link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!