• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – EPUB/MOBI Frimost & Klepoth: The Strong Spirit and Lucifer's Harlot - Jake Stratton-Kent

Share an ePub or Mobi format ebook.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
91af5c2a94460f0caeed25809da532856b6ba2092e227c5396abb85d960336b7.jpg

“Part of the Guides to the Underworld series from Hadean Press. Frimost, the Strong Spirit, and Klepoth, Lucifer’s Harlot, are two of the most powerful entities of the TRUE GRIMOIRE; their sigils are inscribed on the two wands employed by the magician using that most potent text. Herein these two spirits are further revealed, elucidating their roles in Goetic conjure and in Brazilian Quimbanda, where these spirits are both major figures. Frimost, the Strong Spirit, details his power in love magic and resolving problems of other kinds faced by the magician. Klepoth, Lucifer’s Harlot, reveals the sensuality and visionary capacity of this intriguing entity. This is an important addition to the spirit work series, clarifying major themes in the union of New World and older Western magic.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Like I said, it's been posted before as part of a whole collection but I guess many people will be glad to own a pdf version instead of the orginal epub one I posted.