• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

From Solar Adorations to Prayers to the Greek Gods.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello Ive been doing 2 kinds of Solar Adorations, one is Egyptian style with Ra and the solar barque, 4 times a day and I also have one adoration in wich it inspires on a more Vedic style sun adoration, yet it is mediterranean. One person told me about prayers to Gods like Helios or Apollo and I found lots of info about prayers to Greek Gods, so now I started greeting Goddess Eos wich is the Goddess of Dawn, and also a prayer to Hestia Goddess of the home, heart and family. This totally strenghten my practice and makes me search into daily offerings, even help me to chose a Patron God and Goddess, can you share with me if I am on the right path and what needs improvement, or what needs to be changed, as you can see I am a begginer practicioner, developing and willing to learn, thank you.

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hello Ive been doing 2 kinds of Solar Adorations, one is Egyptian style with Ra and the solar barque, 4 times a day and I also have one adoration in wich it inspires on a more Vedic style sun adoration, yet it is mediterranean. One person told me about prayers to Gods like Helios or Apollo and I found lots of info about prayers to Greek Gods, so now I started greeting Goddess Eos wich is the Goddess of Dawn, and also a prayer to Hestia Goddess of the home, heart and family. This totally strenghten my practice and makes me search into daily offerings, even help me to chose a Patron God and Goddess, can you share with me if I am on the right path and what needs improvement, or what needs to be changed, as you can see I am a begginer practicioner, developing and willing to learn, thank you.
Most Gods are very similar or are literally the same god just from a different mythology view point. Greek and Roman gods are similar in traits but there are some gods that either stray or have their own lore / tale / mythology.

Some would even say the Greek gods are based off the Egyptian Gods. It’s up to you to research the God and go with the one that resonates with you.

I would say be careful though for example if you are adorning Ra and then begin to pray to Zeus it could bring complication based off your own knowledge. Some say Zeus represents the sun, in some practices Jesus. It is all about your interpretation of the Gods and what you known them to be I know for you for example Ra would be the sun god.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Most Gods are very similar or are literally the same god just from a different mythology view point. Greek and Roman gods are similar in traits but there are some gods that either stray or have their own lore / tale / mythology.

Some would even say the Greek gods are based off the Egyptian Gods. It’s up to you to research the God and go with the one that resonates with you.

I would say be careful though for example if you are adorning Ra and then begin to pray to Zeus it could bring complication based off your own knowledge. Some say Zeus represents the sun, in some practices Jesus. It is all about your interpretation of the Gods and what you known them to be I know for you for example Ra would be the sun god.
thank you for the reply, I practice Aurum Solis material and they have a variety of mythos for practice, they do have inspiration from vedic, egyptian and of course greek, the kabbalah system is very different than the original but there is also hebrew kabbalah with in the first books that where published, thats why I kind of mix the mythos of this various regions.

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
thank you for the reply, I practice Aurum Solis material and they have a variety of mythos for practice, they do have inspiration from vedic, egyptian and of course greek, the kabbalah system is very different than the original but there is also hebrew kabbalah with in the first books that where published, thats why I kind of mix the mythos of this various regions

thank you for the reply, I practice Aurum Solis material and they have a variety of mythos for practice, they do have inspiration from vedic, egyptian and of course greek, the kabbalah system is very different than the original but there is also hebrew kabbalah with in the first books that where published, thats why I kind of mix the mythos of this various regions.
Always friend just take a day or two to dive into the different gods and their mythos.