• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Fucked up doing enochian lbrp

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
today i wanted to try to use the four enochian elemental names in my daily lbrp
(swaping the four godnames for their elemental enochian counterpart)
(i did a shem ha mephorah invokation for better rituals before)
after concluding my ritual i can not speak its not a physical problem i can open my mouth and stuff it feel more like a emntal blockade
i can just not speak works and my throat feels like i have been screaming all day(i have not)
can anyone help i hope this is just temporary is this some sort of punishment for doing it unprepared/improper

will update if anyhting else happens and will also try to do my daily stuff tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

Update:
Can speak again but throat hurts like hell
Will saty away from enochian

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
No fucking idea what happened. Given that only three weeks ago or so you were clueless as to what your first ritual was going to be, that you wanted "to try a simple ritual nothing big/dangerous/complicated", insisted on it being Christian and not heathen in any way, that you only on Monday asked whether a good Christian should do magic at all while acquiring a Crowleyesque icon (and the guy hated everything Christian with a passion), and now you decide to play around with advanced stuff like Enochian? Don't you think you're going too fast?

Xag9

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
after concluding my ritual i can not speak its not a physical problem i can open my mouth and stuff it feel more like a emntal blockade
i can just not speak works and my throat feels like i have been screaming all day(i have not)
can anyone help i hope this is just temporary is this some sort of punishment for doing it unprepared/improper

will update if anyhting else happens and will also try to do my daily stuff tomorrow

Update:
Maybe too much energy coursed through you and formed something like a clot?

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No fucking idea what happened. Given that only three weeks ago or so you were clueless as to what your first ritual was going to be, that you wanted "to try a simple ritual nothing big/dangerous/complicated", insisted on it being Christian and not heathen in any way, that you only on Monday asked whether a good Christian should do magic at all while acquiring a Crowleyesque icon (and the guy hated everything Christian with a passion), and now you decide to play around with advanced stuff like Enochian? Don't you think you're going too fast?
yeah i shoulkd have taken way more time to prepare

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Update:
The symptoms you describe are not punishment in its raw form, rather 'punishment' as to wandering too early in rituals that are for advanced people.

It should normally dissipate after a while, often by diverting the energies you have accumulated to something far more simple like opening the third eye, or working on your chakras for example.

Now, I don't want to copy-paste HoldAll but his answer here gave me the thought of your picture of Crowley choice for your pfp. You don't know what path to really choose? Crowley is anti-RHP in most of his writings as he hated a lot of Christian stuff and that is why he invented his system called "Thelema" which in Greek means: "divine will" "inclination", "desire", or "pleasure" depending on the purpose the doctrine is applied.

If you want to work with elements, don't just rush on working with the Elemental Guardians, rather, focus on meditating on the elements. Ask questions, and also try to do things "slowly".

What makes you rush things here is often called an air imbalance, maybe you want to consider meditating on the Earth elements and inhabit calmness and steadiness.

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The symptoms you describe are not punishment in its raw form, rather 'punishment' as to wandering too early in rituals that are for advanced people.

It should normally dissipate after a while, often by diverting the energies you have accumulated to something far more simple like opening the third eye, or working on your chakras for example.

Now, I don't want to copy-paste HoldAll but his answer here gave me the thought of your picture of Crowley choice for your pfp. You don't know what path to really choose? Crowley is anti-RHP in most of his writings as he hated a lot of Christian stuff and that is why he invented his system called "Thelema" which in Greek means: "divine will" "inclination", "desire", or "pleasure" depending on the purpose the doctrine is applied.

If you want to work with elements, don't just rush on working with the Elemental Guardians, rather, focus on meditating on the elements. Ask questions, and also try to do things "slowly".

What makes you rush things here is often called an air imbalance, maybe you want to consider meditating on the Earth elements and inhabit calmness and steadiness.
no i just tought the picture looked funny apologies if its confusing

Xag9

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
no i just tought the picture looked funny apologies if its confusing
Yeah I aslo thought you were a thelema guy till I just saw your pfp again and its a soyjack meme. Love those lol.

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Update after some research it apears i was doing the SIRP but like very wrong would aslo explain the response i got