• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Full Marks without studying

Someone's asking for help!

Slytherin

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I was thinking about invoking Glasya Labolas with his enn 'Elan tepar secore (is it sec-or or sec-o-ri or sec-o-ree) in the exam hall. Will invoking deities of knowledge like Athena or Saraswati be better, or will they refuse out of high morals?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
(is it sec-or or sec-o-ri or sec-o-ree)
I believe it would be more like "sec-o-ray".

Athena or Saraswati be better, or will they refuse out of high morals?
Depends on how much effort you have actually put into studying. Since your title says "without studying" I doubt you will find much success either way.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was thinking about invoking Glasya Labolas with his enn 'Elan tepar secore (is it sec-or or sec-o-ri or sec-o-ree) in the exam hall. Will invoking deities of knowledge like Athena or Saraswati be better, or will they refuse out of high morals?
What you need are four tests: one with the deity and study, one without the deity but with study, one with the deity and no study, and one with neither. This should help you determine exactly how much effect each expedient has. As an aside, if you skipped study because you were engaged in bhakti to Saraswati, that might get you some diving consideration. Try it and let us know.

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
There are many better ways.
Personally i am working on two. both being a success so far.
i certainly wouldn't go with an approach where it's all up to someone/thing else to wave a wand and poof my challenges away.
and the same goes here. If it was important enough to conscript a Deity into it would you really depend on their goodwill to make it work?
at this point, just going to the lecture and actually listening is like half the task if not more.

Slytherin

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
What are the better ways, other than going to the lecture. Well, for me, pact or just talking it out with GL looks best option for now

Reaction score
Awards
What are the better ways, other than going to the lecture. Well, for me, pact or just talking it out with GL looks best option for now
Years ago I created a chaote servitor for helping with tests. It did help, with some interesting results, with tests but nothing like acing tests I didn’t study for at all.

I had much better results creating a charm bag with a combined 2nd Pentacle of Jupiter and a chaote sigil created as its foundational magic. Then added in appropriate correspondences for the working. That was for a certification test that fails half of the takers the first time around and requires a good bit of studying. I very lightly studied for about two weeks and passed it. Some very unexpected results came from that working but I did pass. But I am a pretty good test taker.

-Eld