• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

gday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jape

Visitor
Reaction score
i am a male witch and have beenother things such as ceremonial magician. now retired and frankly tired and bored. i gave up most active other than unconscious practice a while back.
i have few yearnings left other than to break self imposed isolation and reclusivity and perhaps find correspondents and community.
i stopped practice as i found far too much stupidity and delusion, however the weight of those things in the mundane world leave me in stasis and fom within i find i still have enough life to, by only a small oercentage from the balance point, to now hope for contact with others.
it takes my many essays, poetry and stories to explain seven decades of being me and that is not my intent to broadcast myself. i would add that 'male witch' was a role i enjoyed from way back before wicca was apparent and has some accord with traditional craft despite the many interpretations.
more directly i would wish for gradual discovery of like-minded community. thus i am pleased my search discovered this forum in existence.
i shall browse and see what eventuates.
i would add that i am currently placed in victoria, australia and would be pleased to meet here any from that locality.
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.